It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
(female)

sfrko1992 HB User
Exclamation Too Young for disintegration?!

Hi there i am an active 18yo female, and for about 6 years now i have had chronic back pain. I occasionally suffer from bad episodes where it comes to a point im unable to lift my own legs out of bed! I do Korean Kickboxing and TaeKwonDo to stay fit, but it is coming to a point where my legs feel weak and a sit up or a push up is physically draining. I have been to numerous doctors and physiotherapists, they have told me its sciatica, because i get pain right down my left leg right to my toes. But it feels like something more!

I went to an orthopedic doctor and he took some fresh xrays and i looked at them and he said my bottom two discs are being squashed by my spine and are dinsintegrating. I went to the Dr for answers and solutions! I got my answers but no solution! I'm truly fed up of living with this pain, im too young, i want to bungee jump for charity and im unable to do so, i wanted to climb mt Kilimanjaro but i was unable to as the Dr wouldnt clear me! I just want some advice on what i can do, or if there is anything i can do?! Its getting to the point im willing to do anything to stop the pain!!

Full list of problems:
Constant pain and stifness
Bad episodes every 2 or 3 months where i cant move properly
Tightness in left leg and right thigh
Pins and needles
weakness in legs during excersise
extremley sensitive area in the middle of my spine
unable to do sit-up/push-up
unable to stand/sit/lay in same position for long length of time

Last edited by sfrko1992; 04-04-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread