It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
(female)

Tina222 HB User
Anyone here get the hotspots or sensation of heat in legs/feet?

I just wanted to say that I relate to the heat sensations and I believe I've been getting these now for few years. it only happens in left leg mainly the thigh. At first I thought how strange that nothing hot like sun or fire nor warm water was touching that spot. I looked down and though how wierd. Didn't think anything of it the first time but then I realized I was getting this every few months and it would only last a couple of minutes. I finally decided just now to look this up and I am trying to find answers. I do have a bad back mainly lower so it might be a nerve thing. My hunch is that it is fatigued muscle problem. I do get that other strange thing called Restless leg syndrome. First time I got that was in 2004. Im almost positive it comes from the same thing. fatigued muscle because if i keep stretching it out or stretch often, I don't get it! but, if I forget to stretch for severals days up to month then i get this again and its very annoying. So Im guessing the heat sensation might be from the same thing. I don't know! I plan to keep researching to find out. Will post if I find out anything!

Last edited by Administrator; 04-02-2010 at 08:33 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Tina222:
mrschips33 (09-14-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Tina222 For This Useful Post:
mamap (07-29-2011)
Old 04-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
(female)

zambuca HB User
Unhappy Re: Anyone here get the hotspots or sensation of heat in legs/feet

I have started having hot spots on the front of my legs, if I touch them they don't feel hot on the outside but burning up inside. This only happens at night when i get into bed, I have to hang my legs out of bed to get relief. My right ankle feels strange as if it's swollen but it isn't. I have no pain and no dicoloration on my legs (It's Both bye the way) I am having some back treatment and am now wondering if it is related, will ask when I go tomorrow.
Occasionaly I almost feel as if something is running inside my leg like creepy crawlers (or am I imagine this) I am worried that it could be some sort of vain problem, may have to visit the Dr if it doesn't clear up as it realy is bothering me now.Will let you know the outcome when I get some news.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
(female)

lilcee HB User
Re: Anyone here get the hotspots or sensation of heat in legs/feet

I'd like to know what this is too. I've been having weird feelings in my legs. Like they are really hot inside and feel heavy or like I'm wearing really tight socks and my feet feel weird. I have a lot of back problems and am going to a physical therapist but I wonder if I should see a different Dr. The back Dr I saw said I have Fibromyalgia and that is why my back hurts. I think it's something else. At times I can't reach for anything or bend without getting pain in my back. And my legs feel weird.
Anyone find out what this is?

Old 04-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
(female)

Pink Freud HB User
Re: Anyone here get the hotspots or sensation of heat in legs/feet

I don't get the hotspots but a freezing sensation is very familiar to me (on the top of my left foot..which usually evolves into a strange crushing feeling)...I, as others have said, have heard that it is due to nerve damage/impingement...It's certainly crazy-making at times!

Closed Thread