It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
(male)

BNelley24 HB User
Pain in odd spot, I've had enough.

Hey guys I added a diagram to better show where my pain is. It is an ache, feels muscular. I've had this pain for over 3 years and I have no idea why it never subsides. I do a lot of sitting in my spare time (cpu), so that might make it worse. I do stretches though as well.

It feels like a deep bruise, and has been there for 3 years.

When I press down it feels like scar tissue is there, but I have no idea.

The only ideas I have is traverse abdominal pain, or maybe illiac crest, but I have no clue.

Also I can pinpoint it more if I press from the side and not directly from the back (Odd, I know)

< edited >

Thanks for your help, I need it!

Last edited by hb-mod; 04-19-2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Please do not post links to pictures or images. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
(male)

Myofascial Pain HB UserMyofascial Pain HB User
Re: Pain in odd spot, I've had enough.

BNelley,

Sounds like a soft tissue injury... there are several soft tissues to consider though besides the muscle. It also be a ligament (connects joint to bone), tendon (connects muscle to bone), or myofascia (connects muscle to dermis, easiest way to envision is a sheath around the muscle that stabilizes and holds the muscle in place so it doesn't have to be in a constant state of contraction.

Depending on how deep it is it could be an organ in your peritoneal pouch also...

Have you sought out any diagnoses?

~Myo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread