It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
(female)

lionandlamb HB User
terrible low back spasm after microdiscectomy

I just had this surgery this past Monday and when I woke up on Tuesday morning I was miserable to find that I was like a bug sprayed with pesticide. I have to sleep on the couch because my low back is frozen in spasm. Nothing moving in there and it is an ordeal to get up and down. It is now Thursday and I "think" things are loosening up (I can sit on the toilet instead of standing up and peeing into a jar), but it's a mixed bag.

Has anyone experienced this? Man it feels like I am back to square one where I was with the sciatica.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Terrible gas pain long after removal of gallbladder! iluvnf Gallbladder 15 09-21-2010 10:16 AM
Pain in low back and hip and tailbone deeannek Back Problems 3 07-20-2010 10:27 AM
Terrible Back Problem! Need All Advice Possible nummycat Back Problems 9 04-16-2008 12:54 PM
Terrible neuro appt.....feel like bursting into tears!! Sarahlou Multiple Sclerosis 13 07-30-2007 02:42 PM
OMG last night was Terrible... Yo_Mrs_Sandy Multiple Sclerosis 1 03-15-2007 07:11 PM