It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
(female)

mewmew123456 HB User
Unhappy Why does my back crack and hurt all the time?

For about two years now my back has been progressively getting worse. From mid-back down I crack constantly. Mostly my lower back cracks at the slightest turn or stretch. The cracking feels good, but now my back pain is getting worse. It's like that feeling of getting up in the morning and needing to stretch your back... ALL THE TIME. None-stop, literally. In class, in the car, at home, at work, everywhere, all the time. It's SO frustrating! Cracking used to solve the ache, but now as the pain gets more persistent, I need to stretch and bend in more ways and stretch harder to get my back to crack in places. Even then, sometimes I still can't reach that aching place and I'll go uncomfortable for hours. I now can't sit still in class and focus, and I haven't slept through a night in months. Falling asleep takes me at least an extra hour because I can't get comfortable. I've tried every position, but nothing helps. I know it makes it "worse" to sleep on your stomach, but so far that's the position that holds the least pain for me to finally fall asleep. Please. Someone give me some insight as to what I might have wrong with my back and can do to stop this. It's awful suffering.

Old 10-02-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
(male)

Itralian1 HB UserItralian1 HB UserItralian1 HB UserItralian1 HB UserItralian1 HB User
Re: Why does my back crack and hurt all the time?

Hi, have you ever considered a visit with a chiropractor? I was told by the one I see, that the cracking was built up gases in ones joints. cracking naturally releases this. Chiropractors will generally tell you your spine is out, somewhere. By them adjusting your body, they are working to get your spine aligned. When it comes to your sleep, try a pillow between your knees. This takes pressure off your lower back. Best to you in your search for answers.

Last edited by Itralian1; 10-02-2011 at 02:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread