It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
(female)

DR Diva HB User
What can this pain be?! Please help...

Hello!!

I know that in cases like these the best bet is to go to the doctor. Right now I haven't been able to but I am definitely thinking of calling and making an appointment because this pain has been going on for too long. I have had it for months BUT it would first come and go...Some days I had it, other days I had it too but at a lessened level.

Regardless it has gradually become more and more consistent. To the point where today I am really feeling it at an 8.5 or 9 in a scale of 1-10...

I try straightening my back and that doesn't help. I try leaning more to one side or to the other and that doesn't help. The pain is always at the SAME spot though, and it is really getting stronger. I was at the hair salon today and I noticed how it began hurting me as I was sitting under the hair dryer (I take like an hour and a half in there). So maybe sitting down causes it to hurt more, all I know is that I find no way of getting rid of it, I lay down and go rest and that still doesn't help.

Here's a diagram, I circled the main area of where the pain is located, I also put two smaller circles which show that I feel little aches there, as if the pain from the big spot was to spread...

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/mrpeol.jpg[/IMG]

I'm afraid that I am now once in a while feeling aches on the other side as well, may be sign that as the pain is getting stronger it somehow spreads a bit. While I take a day out to visit the doctor I would like some opinions, maybe I can search online for possible conditions and see if I can work a way into lessening the pain in the meantime.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread