It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
(female)

DanniJonas1D HB User
Unhappy Sciatic nerve pain switching sides! Agonising pain!

Hi, ok to cut a long story short around 3 weeks ago I was out at a party wore very high heels and fell over 3 times in one night whilst wearing mega high heels at a party (big mistake)!hitting the floor very hard! Ever since I've had back pain which then caused painful sciatica in my right leg now it's stopped in the right leg and I have all the same symptoms in my left leg. Excruciating aching in hip buttock thigh, calf, foot and very light tingling. I am still waiting to see a doctor next week but I'm in such bad agony that I've been crying for an hour no relief is working. It doesn't help because I suffer with anxiety and have a phobia of developing dvt so I've practically convinced myself it's dvt
I have been diagnosed with sciatica before which went after a couple of weeks but this time it's absolute hell I'm only 17 and it's seriously annoying me we also have a history of sciatica in my family. The pain is pure hell I'm begining to wonder if my lower spine is damaged from the fall but omg the nerve pain is killing me it feels like someone is gnawing the bones in my leg and pain in my back. I can't get a doctors appointment until next week any advise would be helpful - thanks Danielle x

Old 01-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
(female)

7165ed HB User
Re: Sciatic nerve pain switching sides! Agonising pain!

Oh you poor girl, I really feel for you and wish I could help. I have been down that road my self so I know what you are going through. It's awful you have to wait so long for a appt. Is it possible to call your dr. and explain that it's a emergency and you don't have anyh pain meds. to help you until you get to see hi,/her. My story is too long to go into. Maybe another member maybe able to offer some help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
(female)

mishachez HB User
Re: Sciatic nerve pain switching sides! Agonising pain!

hi Danna I am so sorry to hear about ur pain BC I have it also, I just had a epidural steroid done yesterday, it was great, but I dont know if its working yet, but now im on week 3 and cant do any thing with out my husbands help, I hope you have the same kind of help, so are you better now? hope to hear from ya. im still recliner bound!! how are you

Last edited by moderator2; 01-27-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Closed Thread