It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
(female)

portgirl HB User
back numbness..cracking..popping..painful

Ever since I had an epidural when I was in labor, I have been having all sorts of back problems. I'm not exactly sure if it was the epidural or labor that injuried my back, but that's when it all started.

My doctor says sometimes it can take up to a year for a back to heal after labor, but its almost been a year and its getting worse. I don't have much spare time at all so some advice or input would be awesome! This is what it feels like:

- entire top of back around shoulder blades go numb for about a minute 5-10 times a day.
- when I arch my back, can pop and grind spine (its weird) doesn't hurt to bad.
- I need to crack my back ALL the time (twisting fast while sitting) 20 times per day.
- No pain in upper back w/ numbness... just in the lumbar region. It really hurts sometimes.
- sometimes it feels as though something is pushing out of the side of my spine, or it feels off.

Last edited by portgirl; 01-09-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: auto correct on phone was not correct

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread