It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
(male)

ocdmick HB User
Wink t7 hemangioma

hello all you with hemangioma problems. i to have had back problems for 20 + yrs , pain ,pressure, burning, effects whole left side of my body. been telling doctors it wasnt normal back pain and felt it was coming from spine. finally 2008 was diagnosed with large vertebral hemangioma with a good mri.they did prosedure called vertebraplasty,didnt work! tried nuerotransmitter didnt work!. right now im seeing pain doctor whos doing all he can to help, thinking of trying pain pump. if it wasnt for long term meds hes got me on i would be in bed most of time. there is lot of info on internet on vertebral tumors that do agree that large symptomatic vertebral hemangiomas can cause pain! numbness, and more. i had to quit my job , im now on ssd . good thing because i can hardly use my back without pain. i need hrs of bed rest daily just so i can do limited things i do daily right now. well im done crying for now ,i"ll check in soon.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User
Re: t7 hemangioma

Welcome to the board. There are all kinds of ways that back issues affect our lives. Yours is one of the less common ones, but obviously has had a huge impact on your life.

If you decide to go ahead with the pain pump, I hope it will provide the relief you are looking for.

Feel free to post with any questions or comments you might have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
(male)

ocdmick HB User

[QUOTE=tetonteri66;4913515]Welcome to the board. There are all kinds of ways that back issues affect our lives. Yours is one of the less common ones, but obviously has had a huge impact on your life.

If you decide to go ahead with the pain pump, I hope it will provide the relief you are looking for.

Feel free to post with any questions or comments you might have.[/QUOTE]

Old 01-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
(male)

ocdmick HB User

thank u for your response, sometimes it feels like im the only one dealing with health issues like this,so imglad i found this site . hopefully i"ll find others to converse with ,with similiar problems,i look forward to it. again thanx for your concern. hope things go well with you.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #5
(female)

7132 HB User

I don't know if you are still here but I am dealing with a large hemangioma at T2 that causes horrible pain.

Closed Thread