It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
(male)

Blackslate HB User
Pain to the right of my right kidney before a BM

I've looked over alot of the posts here about pain before bm's. Heres my issue. I have no constipation, in fact quite regular 1st bm by 8 am 2nd by about 6 pm. But i have pain in my lower back. Almost right where my right kidney is. But it might be a bit to the right of it. Doctors tell me that kidney stones may be causing it, but this pain happens for months at a time. I have had some kidney stones, passed a few small ones no problem. But it seems every time i feel this pain i could produce a bm at the time. And 99% of the time i do. Ive had all types of scans, even the one that makes me glow, one that made me feel like i was potty training again, urine filters. But nothing comes up but maybe its stones. But as ive heard the stones are not this painfull untill they are blocking a passage. All my stone shave been less then 2mm so no blockage. more info would be i have difficulty gaining weight, i have AFIB, unexplained tooth decay, no diarrhea, ive been to a chiropractor and had my upper lumbar's readjusted. The area of pain is not actually tender either, really have to push on it to hurt or be sitting wrong. Hurts alot to be moving around when the pain is acute. No type of pain meds have actually made to pain go away either. Vicodin just makes it easier to manage and muscle relaxers make me go to sleep. Im really at a loss. I also have a ganglion cyst in my right wrist that im having taken care of. Anyone hear anything like this before?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User
Re: Pain to the right of my right kidney before a BM

I'd like to welcome you to the board...but unfortunately, I can't do much more than that. I've read your post several times, and nothing comes to mind.

My husband used to get kidney stones, both small and larger, and it was never connected to pain before a BM. Do you have any other back pain?

It sounds more like something in your digestive system to me.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
(male)

Blackslate HB User
Re: Pain to the right of my right kidney before a BM

thank you for welcoming me. As far as other back pain the only that comes to mind would be my upper lumbars but thats explained by my posture making up for the slight scoliosis i have. Its just pain more often than not near my right kidney. If anyone else sees this and it rings a bell please let me know. I do plan on going back into the doctors office for a barrage of tests soon.. Im gonna ask them to look into the digestive system for me. Which wont be fun, but could help explain things.

Closed Thread