It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
(male)

runfast1968 HB User
Weak Urine Stream and Ejaculation 40's

I have the same problem. Just got back from Urologist. I have a weak urine stream and ejaculation. They used an instrument (some type of sonar thing) to see how much urine was still in my bladder. It was a normal amout.
A year ago i didnt have either of these problems and was able to keep an erection for a long time. (15-45 mins) Now I have trouble keeping one.

[B][I]Does anyone know of any natural supplements or specific diet that would help?[/[/I]B]

It doesn't bother me other than the nuisance of not feeling emptied and of course keeping an erection for longer. Dr says it may be overactive bladder. so the only thing they can do is laser the opening. That would require an overnite hospital stay with a catheter and burning urination for up to 6 weeks. And who knows if it would even help or cause more problems.
I'm just going to deal with it for now and try some diet changes since it was only about a year ago that these problems started.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
(male)

BofRI HB User
Re: Weak Urine Stream and Ejaculation 40's

I am 43 and started having similar problems. I am in the Navy and a sharp medic told me that I needed to get my Testosterone checked. Sure enough, I was way low. After several tests, I began replacement therapy. It took about three months to kick in and WOW!
The erections are back but still they have no clue as to why I have the weak urination. I also have problems emptying but my prostate is ok.
I can tell you that diet affects everything. I have noticed in the last year that red meat makes it worse. I know that sounds strange but I every time I eat red meat, the problems get worse within 24 hours. When I stay away for a while, it gets better.

They Navy Docs just say keep doing what works.

Just something to think about.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
(male)

BofRI HB User

I am 43 and started having similar problems. I am in the Navy and a sharp medic told me that I needed to get my Testosterone checked. Sure enough, I was way low. After several tests, I began replacement therapy. It took about three months to kick in and WOW!
The erections are back but still they have no clue as to why I have the weak urination. I also have problems emptying but my prostate is ok.
I can tell you that diet affects everything. I have noticed in the last year that red meat makes it worse. I know that sounds strange but I every time I eat red meat, the problems get worse within 24 hours. When I stay away for a while, it gets better.

They Navy Docs just say keep doing what works.

Just something to think about.

Old 02-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #4
(male)

BofRI HB User

Sorry. Don't know why that posted twice.

Closed Thread