It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 10:12 AM   #16
Veteran
(female)

workinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB User
Re: Help...

Great reply cyber guy! I'll have to.look up your previous posts later to.see what you have had done.
Arthritis
Herniations
Spurs

The Following User Says Thank You to workinmom572 For This Useful Post:
Cyber Guy (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #17
Inactive
(male)

Cyber Guy HB User

I have not not done too much on here, but boy have I gone through a bunch of medical problems over the past 14 months........ WOW So maybe I can help people here a bit, never know!

Keep a smile on your face, and keep them guessing why you are!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #18
Inactive
(male)

Cyber Guy HB User

I have not not done too much on here, but boy have I gone through a bunch of medical problems over the past 14 months........ WOW So maybe I can help people here a bit, never know!

Keep a smile on your face, and keep them guessing why you are!

Old 10-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #19
Senior Veteran
(female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User

To original poster ~ I thought I had replied to your post originally, but I guess I just thought about it, but never wrote anything down. Sorry.

I am eager to hear what the neurosurgeon told you about your MRI. I assume the need to take a driver was due to him planning on doing an ESI using a twilight anesthetic. You don't need a driver unless they use something more than a local anesthetic.

Please let us know what's going on...and take it very easy if you did have a steroid injection. Stay off your feet as much as possible for the next 72 hours.(to maximize the benefits of the steroid).

Old 10-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #20
(male)

FrankL HB User

The Ortho Dr. has some nerve! They called my house today asking about me not paying the Co-Pay before I walked out. Yeap that lady got an ear full and don't think she will be calling again. SMH

Old 10-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #21
(male)

FrankL HB User

WOW!!! That's all I can say about my appt. today with a Neuro Dr! Great office and the Dr. was outstanding! He took almost 2 hrs with me. Turns out the MRI I had done was not a very good one. I'm a big guy. 6ft 290lbs, so I had to get an open MRI. Well what I did not know that open MRI take crappy readings. So, he is sending me to a closed MRI that will take big people like myself. We talked about the pain I was having and some of the other stuff that was going on. He could not pin down what was the root problem, but had some ideas and needed the better MRI. What's strange is that I was born with spinal stenosis. I do have 2 disk pressing on the nerves but he can now see them clearly. We talked best case injections, worst case under the knife.

As of today:
Cervical spinal Stenosis
Low back pain
Lumbar spondylosis
Lumbar spinal stenosis

Meds:
Mobic 7.5 1 daily
Tylenol with Codeine #3 5-325 1 to 2 every 4 to 6 hrs for pain.
Flexeril 10mg every 8 hrs.

Closed Thread