It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
(male)

ecicek HB User
feet and knee dysfunction causing pain

Hi folks

So I've been dealing with back pain radiating down my left buttock, thigh, my knee joint, calf and foot. The pain is constantly moving around - sometimes its only my buttock that hurts, and sometimes its only my foot.
As I've mentioned in a previous thread, my doctor checked my reflexes (all good and stuff), my sensations (that was all good), and how well I lift my legs (which was not a problem, though I have stiff joints she claims) and she has now proposed a new theory (looking at my journal)

I was actually not approved to go to the military because of my loose knee joint 1,5 year ago (suits well for me by the way). The doctor said that I have loose tendons. My knees isnt symmetrical..Its very obvious looking at them..
Furthermore I have a tendency to walk with my toes pointing not straight forward, but more in different directions (if you can imagine that). At last; my left foot is very much curving in the bottom (the big-toe-side), and does not always hit the ground when I walk.

So my doctor THINKS that all of my sciatical pain is caused by all of the mentioned factors. Could it be?

THANKS alot guys!! I am so thankfull for your help!!!

- C

Closed Thread