It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2012, 11:40 PM   #1
(male)

mikey531 HB User
Pain under right side rib cage

I just found this board. I have a pain in my right side when laying down. There is no pain when working walking sitting driving, just at night when I try to sleep. It seems to be halfway up my right side and maybe a little toward my back. I can't remember when it started but it has been at least a month that I have noticed it. When I go to bad and lay on my stomach it hurts, when I lay on my left side it hurts and right side and back it isn't as bad. I do a lot of walking and climbing in my job and have no pain at all, I do have knee pain on my right knee so I am wondering if it could be related. I an sure more info is needed so ask away!

Thanks

Old 10-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
(male)

mikey531 HB User
Re: Pain under right side rib cage

Did I put this in the right forum ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2012, 06:34 AM   #3
(female)

Calin HB UserCalin HB UserCalin HB User
Re: Pain under right side rib cage

There could be another forum you could post in with right side rib pain. However, I can tell you that I have lower back issues; herniated disk L5-S1 on the left, for several years. I have also had right side low ribcage aching that comes and goes, and keeps me from sleeping sometimes as well. I had liver and gall bladder checked....and both are ok. It sometimes radiates to the back....and while it isn't serious pain, it is uncomfortable and irritating. Somestimes I lay on a heating pad to try to go to sleep and my gastroenterologist said if it helps...do it.

I think it can all be muscular-skeletal related. Not sure this is helpful to you but it is my experience....and it is frustrating for sure.

Closed Thread