It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
(male)

Guerrilla HB UserGuerrilla HB User
Question rising to the occasion but not wanting to stay for the show

I know a lot of people read these and don't comment, please let me know what you think if you have something to say..

So on Oct. 24 this year I had the Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion and have been home for 1 week today. Yesterday I was feeling kinda good and wanted to have my lovely wife who I have been with for 10 years lay with me (go away creepers looking for a story) anyways she put her hand where it hadn't been in a a while.

This was never going to go any further as I still have the fresh incision and we are not into the guts being all over our.. well... you know.. any ways my guy rose to the welcoming hands but after sometime he just wasn't interested. Lets just say he became very uninterested very quickly and as hard as we tried to keep him interested it would just not happen...

I am still on Valium 10mg and morphine 15mg but at this point of the day those drugs were not as strong as they had been....

Question 1) this happened to others?
2) Are we just rushing it
3)Since then I am not even interested in making it "rise" to say hey again.

any input.. I'm only 28 so he works very well for his age so none of this grandpa needs to just o=look at male order drugs crap, I'm seriously concerned about this. Could this type of surgery interfere with this aspect of my life, I am well aware of the retroejaculation but I didn't even get that far!. any input please......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User
Re: rising to the occasion but not wanting to stay for the show

I don't have anything helpful to say, but just wanted to let you know that I think you must be feeling much better than most people do one week after an ALIF.

Hopefully some of the men on the board will be able to answer your question. I suspect it is just a matter of the drugs that are in your system and the body still being traumatized from the surgery. I wouldn't worry about anything. You are VERY early in recovery.

The Following User Says Thank You to teteri66 For This Useful Post:
Guerrilla (11-03-2012)
Old 11-04-2012, 04:46 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Kaji HB UserKaji HB UserKaji HB UserKaji HB UserKaji HB UserKaji HB UserKaji HB UserKaji HB UserKaji HB User
Re: rising to the occasion but not wanting to stay for the show

Medications play havoc with your natural order of things, and surgery is MAJORLY hard on your system... so I'm not surprised you weren't up for more than the pre-game show only one one week after surgery! Don't fret - you're still very early in the healing process.

Closed Thread

Tags
alif, back surgery, bikini line surgery, ejaculate