It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
(male)

pubbies HB Userpubbies HB Userpubbies HB Userpubbies HB User
about to go to the ER

I have the worst, absolute worst lower and middle back pain, and my right hip I heard a "pop" and it's been bothering me just as bad. My stomach is also hurting me which is weird. I also feel kinda nauseous. I can barely walk, I need to take baby steps, Even that hurts and feels super-ache tight. Getting a bad pain on the right front top side of my thigh and behind it in the center area! can also feel it in my right foot!! Sitting down is terrible, standing up and walking is just as bad. Only feeling comfort when laying down, even that is uncomfortable! This is bad, really bad! I don't know what to do!!

So much for starting my part time job tomorrow, I CANT FRIGGING BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!

Last edited by pubbies; 12-07-2012 at 08:00 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to pubbies:
workinmom572 (12-08-2012)
Old 12-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
(female)

ag993 HB Userag993 HB Userag993 HB Userag993 HB User
Re: about to go to the ER

Pubbies, i hope you have found relief since your posting last night.
If you think you need the ER, go! Your pain sounds extreme.
I hope you are better today. Please let us know...
Agwhitten

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #3
(male)

pubbies HB Userpubbies HB Userpubbies HB Userpubbies HB User

Went to bed last night, had no other alternative. Today I woke up it was still lingering but not nearly as bad. I'm just nervous and scared that it's going to come back. I start this job today for a 6-7 hour shift (gonna be on my feet) and I just can't bare for the pain to come back like it did yesterday. This was a new pain I haven't felt and it came on so fast it was brutally nerve wrecking.

I hate this pain crap so much, just ****** go away please! I don't even know what to do with myself on a good day. I'm going berserk. I don't want to go to the ER knowing the cost but at the same time if I can't see my doctor and the pain is from my accident the ER is gonna tell me to go home. I want my own personal private doctor!

Thank you Agwhitten, just another day in agony. I got even more-scared yesterday cause I kept reading up while researching my problems and they said stomach problems w/ back problems is terrible sign. Just happy most of it subsided. Doesn't help I had a nightmare a few days ago of a doctor operating on me haha. When will this torture end

Old 12-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

workinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB User

I'm so sorry for your pain. I just wanted to share with you that I just recently found the first pill to actually help my pain an acceptable amount. I've suffered from back pain for over 17 years and have had injections, therapies all over the years. I've had a work back injury recently and also been in a few auto accidents but none as severe as yours. Anyway, I just also had a double lumbar fusion 5 months ago. I've been on alot of different pills and have recently been at a breaking point esp for my night time and am pain almost all over. Well, I was taking Tramadol in the am, it worked but I never took it at night as immediately post op when I took it around the clock I wasn't able to sleep. So, I just asked my fam dr about trying Tramadol Extended Release and he said yes! He gave me 100mg XR and it stays in your system for 24 HOURS!! I took my first one the night before last-I slept all night long not waking up every hour due to bad pain and the whole ordeal of rotating my body position. Last night was night #2: I just woke up from sleeping 13 hours!!!!!!!!! Mind you, I had some really itchy rash on my arm so I had to take benadryl at bedtime and I did get up at 8 am to take out the dog, but I was so restful still I went back to bed, and I wasn't in the agony I always am when my feet first hit the floor in the am. Just thought I'd share this with you and anyone else reading here. But: This medication is dangerous: I read several places that this ER formula can literally kill you if you crush or break it, but it's a super tiny pill. I have now cut out my Mobic, Tylenol #3, Naproxen and am in the process of reducing my Neurontin also. I'm so happy, I hope that this can maybe help you or someone else. I too cannot even imagine getting up to go to work the way I'd been feeling every am and needing 2-3 hours to get moving and not sleeping, etc. This medicine has given me hope that I eventually can.
Good luck!
Arthritis
Herniations
Spurs

Closed Thread