It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
(male)

002727nick HB User
lower back pain

Hi
i had a lower back pain for almost 8 years now, i will get sever spasam and pain
i foud a doctor and was seeing him and he giving me b12 shot for a while
which would take away my pain for couple month but few week ago after getting those shots my left buttock went num and half of my left groin went
num.I am very depress please help i dont know what to do.In all these period of
time i did see so many doctors and did mri and nerve study and everything in
8 year of time.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: lower back pain

Welcome to the board.

Several things came to mind. First of all you said you've seen several doctors, but I wasn't sure when you saw these various doctors. Please clarify.

Also please clarify what type of doctor was treating you? Your primary doctor? Orthopdist? Neurosurgeon?

I am not sure about B12 shots. Who was giving you these shots.

You also stated you had an MRI done. When was it done and how long ago. Do you have a copy of the report and the films? If you do have the report many of us post the findings from the report on the board here.

Please give us more details maybe we can give you some more insight from there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #3
(male)

002727nick HB User

[QUOTE=pebblebeach3;5110174]Welcome to the board.

Several things came to mind. First of all you said you've seen several doctors, but I wasn't sure when you saw these various doctors. Please clarify.

Also please clarify what type of doctor was treating you? Your primary doctor? Orthopdist? Neurosurgeon?

I am not sure about B12 shots. Who was giving you these shots.

You Salso stated you had an MRI done. When was it done and how long ago. Do you have a copy of the report and the films? If you do have the report many of us post the findings from the report on the board here.

Please give us more details maybe we can give you some more insight from there.[/QUOTE]

Old 01-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
(male)

002727nick HB User

Yes Nero muscler I will find out and post all the doc name and my MRI report
Thank bunch for listening to me

Old 01-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
(female)

kerlanjobe HB User

The lower back is an intricate structure of interconnected and overlapping elements. An irritation or problem with any of these structures can cause lower back pain and/or pain that radiates or is referred to other parts of the body. Pain from resultant lower back muscle spasms can be severe, and pain from a number of syndromes can become chronic. In cases where immediate treatment is a required, physicians will investigate possible serious causes of the pain, including infection, tumor or fracture.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User

Welcome to the board.

At what location was the shot given? (into the spine or into a muscle?) Was it done under fluoroscopy? I cant quite figure out why you responded to B12 and what the doctor is treating you for....

Remember that just because you have had a back pain for eight years, it does not mean that the current situation is directly related or that things have not changed in eight years. What type of doctor is currently treating you and giving you the injections? What did this doctor say about the numbness?

Old 01-05-2013, 02:18 AM   #7
(male)

noahjojo18 HB User

[QUOTE=002727nick;5109967]Hi
i had a lower back pain for almost 8 years now, i will get sever spasam and pain
i foud a doctor and was seeing him and he giving me b12 shot for a while
which would take away my pain for couple month but few week ago after getting those shots my left buttock went num and half of my left groin went
num.I am very depress please help i dont know what to do.In all these period of
time i did see so many doctors and did mri and nerve study and everything in
8 year of time.[/QUOTE]
Hi nick,
I am not a doctor and not sure about b12 you need to visit rheumatologist. I think it is related to arthritis.

Thanks
Noah

Closed Thread