It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
(female)

Ginger16 HB User
Unhappy My Butt Hurts... Please Help Me

I am a 28-year old married female. Two days while at work my butt started to feel slightly uncomfortable or have a very dull pain. It felt like the same sensation you get if you have been sitting in the same spot for several hours, but I am constantly up and moving around at work. I thought maybe I needed to use the restroom so I did, but I did not experience any pain or discomfort. Since then over the past two days the sensation has gotten worse. As soon as I sit down I feel the pressure. I also feel it when laying down as well. It does not hurt to walk, to have a bowel movement or to have vagina sex. I have not had any trauma to the area, falls, I'm not constipated, no bleeding and I do not have anal sex. This evening I investigated the area a little and I can not feel anything, except for when I apply some pressure right onto the bottom of my tail bone the pain or discomfort increases. Also if I squeeze my muscles down there I feel a lot of pressure in the area. I do not think that there is anything wrong with the colon or rectum...maybe something going on with my tail bone?? Do i need to go to the doctor? Should I just wait a few days to see if it goes away? This is very embarrassing specifically because of the area involved, so I really hope that I do not need to seek medical attention. Please help.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #2
(male)

dave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB User
Re: My Butt Hurts...Please Help Me

I'm not certain I'm reading your post correctly - the pain is in the tailbone section? If so, have you fallen or done any strenuous lifting lately? Have you tried soaking in a warm bath? Often times that will help those muscles loosen up. It sounds like you might have a spasm. Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
(female)

Ginger16 HB User

Yes it seems to be in the tailbone region. I have not fallen or have done any lifting recently. I will try a warm bath. Thanks for the advice.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
(male)

dave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB Userdave490 HB User

I have the same problem now and then, which is why I asked. I've found that letting a warm shower stream on it or taking a warm bath helps a lot. When my boys were younger and I lifted them a lot, that's when it would act up most. Also, how good are your shoes? People don't realize if they have cheap shoes, that puts strain on the legs, which in turn puts strain all the way up the spine. Good luck. If you can't solve it, I suggest consulting a chiropractor and see what he/she thinks. You're pretty young to have these problems and you don't want to have it go chronic.

Closed Thread

Tags
anus, butt ache, butt pain, buttocks pain, rectal pain