It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 11:27 AM   #1
(male)

CubsFan4Life HB User
Knots by right shoulder blade

Hello,
I woke up to a pretty sudden pain in my back by my shoulder blade a couple weeks ago. I went to the chiro as soon as I could, and they said that I had a couple of rib heads out of place. So the popped them back in and sent me on my way. I continue to have pain there due to what feels like a really hard knot right under the shoulder blade itself. I can feel it/them just from moving my shoulder around. It's like 3 or 4 individual knots right next to each other, going over a bone. Sometimes you can even hear it... When I reach back with my right hand, it feels like one big hard knot. I stretch every day but doesn't seem to help at all. Just this week I've started doing strengthening exercises but still I can hardly sleep. Do I need to give it more time? Or could this be something other than muscle spasms?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #2
(male)

Daffydolphin HB UserDaffydolphin HB UserDaffydolphin HB UserDaffydolphin HB UserDaffydolphin HB UserDaffydolphin HB UserDaffydolphin HB UserDaffydolphin HB User
Re: Knots by right shoulder blade

I think it is probably time for you to visit a Physical/Sports medicine doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread