It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
(male)

engtech HB User
Cool Spinal Stenosis

Hey Guys and Gals or was that suppose to be Hey Gals and Guys, My name is Chris, I didn't realize so many people have back problems and most of them are severe. I know picked the wrong type work. I should have been a Neurosurgeon. Hello to everyone again . I'm Chris and I have spinal stenosis in the lumbar and thoracic regions. My Doctors tell me I also have spondylitis all up and down my spine. Oh there are a couple more diseases. One is degenerative disc disease and the other is Ankylosing spondylitis this is when it progresses to the point that a vertabra starts rubbing another one, then the fuse themselves together.
I am taking Morphine now, but I hate that stuff. I have almost winged myself off it. Does, or anyone can tell me those Cymbalta help with nerve pain running down both legs. And also need a free Neurosurgeon and a free Hospital so I can get surgery one more time in my thoracic region.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:31 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Re: Spinal Stenosis

Hello,
I am a bit confuse here; so you did have spinal surgery, right? And what kind surgery it was?
Obviously you know your spinal problems and they seem to be really debilitating. I am so sorry about you suffering so much.
May I ask you how can you handle pain if you are not taking pain meds anymore? Anything else helps?
Some people have great results with Cymbalta; some people with Lurica or Neurontin. For me Keppra worked best out of all of them. Until you try, you don't know. Just watch out for allergic reaction since some of these meds can bring it up.

What do you mean free Neuro and free hospital? If you mean that you don't have medical coverage, any clinic at any hospital will be able to help you and provide you with a Dr. I believe this program called charity care.

Wishing you well
Moldova

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
hospital, neurosurgeon