It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2004, 08:37 PM   #1

MydeadSea HB User
Question Hypnosis for bigger breasts?

Alright, I just got done posting in another section, about how the gel bras pull down on your boobs and make you saggy after long term usage, buuut I wanted to buy them and stick them in my bra. But real boobs would be better than anything so I was wondering if anybody has ever tried hypnosis for bigger breasts? It sounds stupid and it probably doesnt work but I was just wondering if theres anything behind it. I know it works for losing weight (i know people who've done it), but it just tells you to eat less....I don't see how it'd effect your boob size, but if anybody has tried it, plz let me know

Old 04-20-2004, 05:21 PM   #2

somuchbetter HB User
Re: Hypnosis for bigger breasts?

being hipnotized for bigger boobs? that is crazy i say get implants if u absolutly need to other than that get padded bras that what i do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2004, 07:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

NancyH HB User

How funny, maybe being hypnotized works by making you think you have big boobs! "Think Big" I wear padded bras!

Old 04-21-2004, 04:08 AM   #4

MydeadSea HB User

Yeah....i know it's stupid....i jus keep seeing these hypnosis cds for bigger breasts n its like *wooooooooo*, but i know, too good to be true. I saw a lady on tv a few years back say "I talk to my boobs every day n they've grown a cup size in the last month' ....sounds good but i have enough trouble making conversation w/ People....much less my boobs

Old 04-21-2004, 08:19 AM   #5

XpletiveDleted HB User

Okay... First off, this does indeed sound quite ridiculous. Second of all, do you really want bigger breasts? Honestly, they're not all they're cracked up to be.

I'd trade my DDs in less than a minute for a nice, comfy B.

I mean that. Honestly.

They hurt my back. It's absolutely impossible to find a bra in my size that's in any way decorated or any color other than black, beige, or white, or in any way lined or supportive. They intimidate most guys, and make the others treat me like a hooker. I can't wear tanktops any more. I can't wear cute little, triangle-cut bikinis anymore. They get in the way. I can't wear my messenger bag without it pulling my shirt till I'm falling out. I can't sleep on my side without a stuffed animal between them or I wake up with a crick in my back so painful that I can barely get out of bed. Almost any t-shirt fits me funny, because I'm skinny, but a size medium doesn't fit over my breasts comfortably, and a large leaves me swimming in cotton. Come to think of it, I can't wear anything out in public that actually fits my figure without every guy I see staring at me like starving animal.

Yea, the attention seems like it'd be nice... but I really don't want to be dating a guy because he likes my breasts. I don't want men staring at me like sharks eyeing a cramped swimmer. I'm sick and tired of creepy guys hitting on me all the time.

Just once, I'd like to be able to wear a cute bra again.

Last edited by XpletiveDleted; 04-21-2004 at 08:20 AM.

Old 04-21-2004, 11:12 AM   #6
Inactive

madara HB User

Wow, you can really seen how vain society has gotten(especially their messed up view about women) when you see a post like this. Use the money on something substantial and work on your self esteem/image with professional, perhaps you dig up "real issues" that causing this.

Old 04-21-2004, 10:37 PM   #7

MydeadSea HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara
Wow, you can really seen how vain society has gotten(especially their messed up view about women) when you see a post like this. Use the money on something substantial and work on your self esteem/image with professional, perhaps you dig up "real issues" that causing this.

hm...it kinda seems like you're judging me a little?...I wasn't asking because im vain...I was asking because i'm in the process of losing a lot of weight and the first thing thats gonna go is going to be my chest. and not everyone who wants a bigger chest has some deep hidden psychological 'issues' as you say..maybe they just want to be able to fill out their shirts

Old 04-23-2004, 01:43 PM   #8

Hamer HB User

Ladies who want bigger breasts are not vain. Neither are women who wear make-up, dye their hair or shave their legs. I lost a lot of weight and now I have a great figure but lost the tissue in my breasts and I'm only 21. I don't think I should have breasts that look like a 40 year old's. I am going to have breast augmentation this year to fill my breasts back up to what they used to be. And for the record, implanted breasts are not nearly as heavy as real breasts so there is much less chance of back pain.

Old 04-26-2004, 06:56 AM   #9

XpletiveDleted HB User

But there's so much more than back pain... Like I said, good luck finding a nice looking, nice feeling bra in any size over a C cup without paying 50 dollars or more for it. Good luck finding clothes that fit you. Good luck dealing with the attention you'll get if you do find clothes that fit you.

It's perfectly possible to have a nice figure without big breasts. It's perfectly possible to get guys' attention without big breasts.

Big breasts are a nice self-confidence boost for awhile, sure. It's nice to realize how many people pay attention to you. It's nice to feel like you're super sexy all the time... But then, you realize, it isn't *you* that is causing this confidence; it isn't *you* that is drawing all this attention. It isn't *you* that looks so sexy. It's your breasts.

Don't get too caught up in cultivating your 36-24-36. Work on your self instead. You won't always have your figure, but you'll be stuck with yourself for the rest of your life.

Last edited by XpletiveDleted; 04-26-2004 at 06:59 AM.

Old 04-26-2004, 07:01 AM   #10

MydeadSea HB User

Okay but heres the thing, First of all even when I do lose the weight, I'm not gonna be dressing in tight skanky clothes. And I guess I should have been more clear.. I'm a C cup right now, and i'm okay with that, but when i lose the weight im tryin to lose (which is a lot of weight), I wont be a C cup anymore, i'll be like a small B, IF that. Now, by no means am I looking to become a DD+. no no...I just want to be able to get back up to a C cup. (i'm not into the whole basketball sized boobs)

Old 04-26-2004, 07:43 AM   #11

Hamer HB User

I don't have to defend myself for anyone, but your comment: " It's perfectly possible to get guys' attention without big breasts" needs to be addressed. I am not doing this to attract attention from anyone. I am happily married and will stay that way. I have an awesome body as a 21 year old, but I have the breasts of a 40 year old's. I don't want huge breasts, I want average sized breasts, like a C cup. If this will make me feel better about myself, then I don't see any reason not to do it. I dye my hair once a month and I shave my legs everyday to make me feel more beautiful. This is something that I want to do for myself and no one else. I know the possible risks and I am willing to take them. I workout and eat healthy to keep my body looking good, but this is a part of me that I can not change without surgery.

Old 04-26-2004, 11:54 AM   #12

MydeadSea HB User

Alright ladies, I seemed to have caused a bit of a stir w/ this thread. sorry about that.

Okay, first to XpletiveDleted, I completely missed the first reply you posted until just now, sorry about that. I know it seems like the only reason i'd want bigger boobs, is to attract guys, but its really not. Like I said in my last thread, i'm in the process of losing weight. I'm a big girl right now, and I'm a C cup, and I'm pretty sure that for my size, I should be atleast a dd. So that means, once I lose the weight, my boobs will virtually disapear, and nobody wants that. And for the style of clothes I like (i'm always looking at clothes that are like, 500 sizes too small for me, to motivate myself to stay on my diet), I can already tell you that even if I do find something to increase my breast size, they wont really be noticable. I mean, I'll wear fitting clothes, but I don't want my boobs poppin out or nothing. And I'm sorry people treat you badly because of your bra size, women tend to do that to each other though. If another woman looks better, then she MUST be a huge sl*t and we instantly dislike her. I'm not like that though. I'm really into piercings and funky clothes, so I'm used to the dirty looks, and I'm used to people making up their mind about me before I utter one word, so I try not to do that to other people. Plus I sway more towards a gothy look, and usually guys who are into huge boobs, arent into that look, so im gonna scare them off anyway

Ok, moving on to Hamer, I dont know how much weight you lost, but whatever it was, congrats. And you mentioned something about shaving and dying your legs, and wearing make up. That's all ways to make yourself look better but its so common, so its just become acceptable and nobody bats an eyelash at it, but when we want to take it a step further, then we have have certain psychological issues and we're vain...Although, I'm sure that, the people saying that, are wearing make up and probably have their hair done and shaved legs and everything else..but thats beside the point. The point is, if you lost a lot of weight, then you know that your skin isnt always going to snap back from it, And, being bigger for a long period of time, is really going to pull down on your breasts,and cause sagging (like you said). Now, I dont really know how I feel about surgery one way or another, but I say if you got that far, and you're proud of your figure, and its something you had to work for, then why not get surgery done if it'll make you feel better, its something you earned.

Old 04-29-2004, 08:11 AM   #13

XpletiveDleted HB User

I dunno. I guess my view is that you *should* be whatever size you are. By all logic, I shouldn't be the size I am. My mother is a C, her mother is a C, all the women on my father's side of the family are Bs and Cs... you would assume that I, too, would be a C cup or a B... but no. I'm a DD. Not only do my boobs defy the logic of heredity, but also the logic of structure. Have you ever in your life found a bra in a 32 DD? I have once. Once.

It's good that your going for something average. I'm sorry I assumed that you, like every other girl I've ever spoken to or heard about, wanted to get implants to pump yourself up to an F cup. I think what gets me the most worked up about chicks getting stripper-sized implants is that every time another girl gets them, they further raise the already insanely unrealistic standard for physical beauty in our society.

And no, in my own defense, the problem isn't that I'm trying to fit into an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polkadot bikini for school. I'm not one to dress skanky. I'd just like to be able to wear something other than large men's t-shirts. Tank tops are a lot nicer in the summer... but I'm not greedy. I'd even settle on being able to wear a girl's t-shirt... but they're either so tight across the chest that I can't move my arms, or so big along my torso that they fall off my shoulders.

All things considered, I'm so topheavy that it's a wonder I don't have more rollover accidents than an SUV.

Old 04-29-2004, 01:51 PM   #14

MydeadSea HB User

I do agree w/ you about women who get surgery to have huge unnatural looking breasts....that's not my thing..I mean surgery for a decent size cup is one thing but the whole basketball sized boobs isnt really my cup of tea. And like you, I shouldnt be my size. Almost everyone in MY family is like a D-dd cup, except one of my sisters but she's very petite everywhere else too. (maybe you and I were switched at birth?) Also, I really cant see myself getting a boob job, to enhance the size. I've heard too many horror stories about that. If I ever did go in for a boob job, it'd just be to lift them, cus 21 yrs of being overweight has got to be puting some serious strain on them. I know surgery isnt the answer to everything, but if you wear a size 32 DD, you must be a petite woman, and real breasts weigh a lot more than fake ones, so I can't imagine the back pain you must deal with. Have you ever considered a breast reduction? Like I said, i know surgery isn't the answer for everything and alot of women want huge breasts but you don't sound like one of them. If they put you in a size C-D, you could probably find a lot more bras and wear a lot more clothes. Again, I do understand where you're coming from. If I ever thought a man was coming on to me because of my breasts, I'd probably kick him in the head

Closed Thread