It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2001, 08:58 PM   #1

mmhh HB User
Question Breast enhancement herbs

Hi,

If you had any experience with those natural herb based breast enhancement pills/cream, can you please share your thoughts here? I have researched around and found Grobust, NaturalCurves, and NewCurves mentioned a few times. Do they really work? If you have used them before, what size increase did you get (realistically)? I'm 24, very thin, and extremely flat (3 inches smaller than an A cup ;[), am I hopeless without plastic?

I would appreciate any info before I go spend the money. I certainly do want to waste hundreds of dollors.

Thank you!

Old 06-05-2001, 12:45 PM   #2

kraypm HB User
Thumbs down

Hi there!

As we speak, I am trying another brand of boob growing pills! I am almost at the end of my 3 month supply, and nothing is happening. I had some swelling in the first couple of weeks, and that was it. Growbust, and I can't remember the ones I tried last time. I say, don't waste your $$! Good luck whatever you decide.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2001, 12:35 AM   #3

lyns8987 HB User
Wink

OK here goes.
I know exactly how you feel! I have been seriously looking into to surgical enhancement seriously, but have wondered about these pills and creams. I was on a Plastic Surgery night this afternoon when i came across what i was looking for. One lady posted that in her experiance, they did result in a small amount of enhancement, but if you didnt keep on using the product, the results went away.
Another however posted that she researched and found that the major herbs in most these enhancement products were the same. She went out and bought these at a health food store, and took them with water. She noticed and differance in firmness after a week, and after a month she reports that she is noticing a huge differance in breast size, more than she ever expected. I plan on trying this. The herbs are
fennel seed
fenugreek
saw palmetto
wild yam root
she bought them in tincture form ( the bottles with the little droppers), they were about $40 all together and her recipe was to use a full dropper of each herb in a small glass of warm water, every day. It sounds like a good idea to me! If you want to read to origional posts, go to
Cosmetic surgery on the home page of healthboards.com, and then go to page 2, then you will see the message about the natural breast enhancers. Good luck, let me know if you have any results!

Old 06-20-2001, 11:46 AM   #4

joz HB User
Smile

I don't know anything about herbs but my father in law(!) was telling me about a new bra that pulls out breasts gradually. If this is kept up the cells eventually engorge with fat and blood and the breasts stay permenantly enlarged. It is going on sale in the States so should be available to you. Apparently the breasts will groew at least one cup size.

------------------
Take care
Jo

Old 06-23-2001, 08:29 PM   #5

lansai HB User
grobust is worthless. From what I learned, all those product contains uselss ingredients. The product I am using now is called SBS. I am using it for a week now and I can feel that my breast getting firmer. It felt a little bit painful as well, like those you have during puberty. I was really elated. Hopefully it will increase my breast size 32B. Mine is only 30A.

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 07-23-2001).]

Old 06-26-2001, 07:44 PM   #6

ggg HB User
I'm trying the formula now. I'm kind of lazy so I'm not doing it on a consistent basis so I haven't noticed any results but some people there say it has worked for them

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 07-23-2001).]

Old 07-23-2001, 07:06 AM   #7

fitnessgirl HB User
This may be inappropriate or even old-fashioned, but it's no secret that going on birth control pills will increase your breast size, firmness and fullness.

These breast herbs are nothing but a scam to me. They are preying on the millions of women out there who are unhappy with their breast size. Just like all of the diet pills out there that don't work neither do these so called "formulas". For all you know those capsules could be filled with sugar and food coloring. They are selling you a dream. Don't buy it! Don't waste your money and save yourself the heartache. If you want breasts like Anna Nicole Smith surgery is the only option. But to give yourself a little boost go on the pill. Your breasts normally swell up and increase in size before you start your cycle. On the pill they just stay that way and depending on the dosage of estrogen present, they can really swell up. It's true. But take it or leave it...

[This message has been edited by fitnessgirl (edited 07-23-2001).]

Old 07-26-2001, 02:53 PM   #8

jackieb HB User
unfortunately every person is different and just because one thing works for one person doesnt mean it will work for you. personally i feel that if you try one product and it doesnt work... theres a good chance none of the products will work. they are all very similar in ingredients and you could be wasting your money by trying different products. fortunately i live in an area of the country that plastic surgery is much cheaper and almost anyone can get financed with little down. im planning on having rhinoplasty within the next year and then i will think about breast augmentaion.

Old 09-07-2001, 02:03 PM   #9

apurvais HB User
Thumbs up

Hi There
I have tried Bloussant from worldquest. It worked for me. I saw 1 cup of breast size increase. It did make me gain weight too. So if you don't mind gaining a little weight here and there, you can try it.

Old 09-07-2001, 03:01 PM   #10

RedRobynNAU HB User
Am I the only one who thinks that this brava bra sounds INCREDIBLY painful?? We would all love to have bigger boobs, but I mean come on. And wouldn't they be kind of mishapen or miscolored or anything?

Old 09-07-2001, 03:10 PM   #11

RedRobynNAU HB User
Ok so I just checked this brava bra thing out. It's actually quite cool. What it is are two plastic "domes"...which in reality or large suction cups you place over your boobs. Then, through the use of a small pump, the air is sucked out which then appears to aid in new cell growth. I think I'll let it get researched for a few more years before I decide to commit...but if it works, it sounds awesome!

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 11-18-2001).]

Old 09-10-2001, 03:15 PM   #12

Toonces HB User
Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam works. I went from an A to a B.

Old 09-15-2001, 09:45 PM   #13

SweetDevil HB User
Thumbs up

I started to take Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto 1 month ago. Since then my breasts grew 2". Thank god I didn't try the expensive Pills first. I take 2 of each in the morning and 2 of each in the evening.

Old 10-05-2001, 10:10 AM   #14

sunstone HB User
Hi everyone,
The herbal breast enhancement pills do work for many women, however, they do not work for everyone. The reason being that everyone has a different metabolism. All the various breast enhancement brands contain basically the same ingredients, the main ones being saw palmetto, damiana, dong quai, fenugreek and wild yam. Wild yam is called a natural progesterone and is what most birth control pills are made from. The herbs used in these breast enhancement pills do in fact stimulate the production of certain hormones which are released during puberty and do cause the breasts to enlarge in many cases, but, once again, not all cases. If the company selling the pills is reliable they will give you a complete refund if you don't see results. Those who don't see results have not taken the pills consistently or use caffeine which completely voids out the effects of the herbs. Remember most soft drinks have caffeine, as does chocolate. When used correctly, these herbal alternatives to breast surgury are far safer and less expensive. In my opinion, the pills are worth a try if your willing to take them consistenly for 3 months and can give up caffeine.
Don't take the pills that are made from bovine placenta. Although they may work much better, the risk of mad cow disease is very high since the bovine (cow) placenta is obtained from dead cows.

Old 10-05-2001, 02:46 PM   #15

Toonces HB User
I would suggest just buying the herbs and not one of those expensive supplements marketed as a breast enhancement system. You have a bit more control over what you are putting in your body by getting the individual herbs yourself...not to mention you will save $$.

Closed Thread