It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2003, 01:03 AM   #1

kkimls HB User
Post Breast Enlargement

Hi, I have been taking the breast herbs for 13 weeks (2 mos., 1 wk) and have had no results. I am taking the liquid extracts, Bustea 2 cups per day and massage 1-2x/day. Has anyone else not had results? Or am I one of those 1 in one thousand who gets no results? Thank you for suggestions/comforting words. Kim

Old 02-27-2003, 11:23 AM   #2

MistyDawn HB User
Kim,

I have used all that stuff and nothing worked for me. I am a 32 B and with America's obsession w/ gigantic breasts, I wanted to be larger WITHOUT getting implants. MOST implants that I have seen are very unnatual looking and hard (yes, I've felt some of my friends... no, I'm not a lesbian. ). I wanted to add just an inch to my bustline but had no such luck w/ these so called miracle creams and pills.

HOWEVER, I was able to add some size and definition by weight training. I have been lifting and working out for about a year now but didn't do much chest exercises. I heard that working your chest will help build more cleavage and make your breasts look a big larger. I tried some of these exercises and in the past 6 months, I have been pleased w/ the results. Of course, I am still small... but my cleavage is much more defined.

Try looking this up on the web and it will tell you exactly what exercises to do. I do bench press and flies. I do two sets, 10 reps at 8 lbs.

Good luck. And don't feel bad about being small. Breasts DO NOT MAKE A WOMAN.............

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2003, 10:13 AM   #3

kathandty HB User
Unhappy

Yeah, the pills don't work! I'm a sad 32AA, 5'0", 25 year old that is seen as a child by strangers. I know boobs don't make the woman, but I'd at least like to look like the adult I am!

Old 04-15-2003, 09:06 PM   #4
Inactive

Lizzi HB User
I"m glad you all told me they don't work before ordering them...they don't make a woman...but..sure can build self esteem...I have water bras...silicone inserts...all kinds of junk...but...would still like to have boobs without a bra..anyone figure out how to get them without surgery..let me know...

Old 04-16-2003, 08:21 PM   #5
Inactive

Lizzi HB User
Lightbulb

Was searching online... & found something called the BRAVA system...it's garunteed if prescribed by a doc. only problem is I have to go clear across NE to find a registered Doc http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/redface.gif(
isn't herbal or medicine or implants...says on average women gain 100cc of breast tissue...which would be I t hik around 3 & 1/2 oz...planning to call it once I"m back on business hours..work alot of night shifts so have hard time functioning the best durring the day...& don't always sleep well at night...
babbling...
catch ya later...will let ya know what I find...
I know it's on payments of $99. pr . month...will have to find out what the actual cost is...they have breast i mplants on payments here too...may be a better option for most...not sure it's the best option for me though...have a blood clotting disorder...doc. advises against the pill or the patch...so thinking the herbal breast enhancers may not be my best option either...

Old 04-17-2003, 08:17 AM   #6

Highland HB User
I did some research & have been taking both Wild Yam & Saw Palmetto - 1000 mg. 2X/day. Happy to say that after 1 1/2 mos., I increased 1 cup size. These 2 herbs are inexpensive & have no side effects. I haven't gained weight elsewhere either. Good luck!

Old 04-17-2003, 07:39 PM   #7
Inactive

Lizzi HB User
Cool

Did you just buy the over the counter herbs or the stuff you order?
Thought about buying the Saw Pawmetto ( can't remember exactly what it's called) saw it when picking up some other stuff today..but wasn't sure how good it was...
Have to be careful what I take...& surgery's not my best option...have a blood clotting disorder...
Think if I can save the $ without dipping into it...I plan to purchase the Bravo system (Lord willing)...
It's like 1,000.oo but...you don't have to continue using it to keep the boobs & is cheaper than a boob job for me by far...if/when I get it will let you all know how it works...
Glad the herbs are working for you..what brand are you taking?...& how much of each?...I may try them...depends on if the saving's going well...if I can refrain from bying several bras a month that are supposed to make me look bigger...should be able to pretty quick..lol...got some sylicone insert things you put in your bra...look & feel like a boob...push up what little I have to make me comphortable with the way I look...something else that really helped...was seeing a site of people who had had boob jobs...(I too at a 32B thought I had the saddest boobs in the world) but feel much better about them after seeing some of those who had had theirs done...
Lizzi...

Old 04-18-2003, 11:20 AM   #8

Highland HB User
I get mine @ GNC. Just have to be sure they are 1000 mg & take twice a day. I'm not familiar w/ the Brava system, but if herbs are involved, go onto Google & see if there are any side effects involved. When I checked out the Blousson system, almost all herbs involved could cause side effects. Good luck.

Old 04-18-2003, 02:53 PM   #9
Inactive

Lizzi HB User
Brava's a divice you wear...that actually helps you grow breast tissue!!! Am looking fw to trying it...
Says has no side effects.....
But...advises to wait 3-6 mos...6 is supposed to be best..after stop breast feeding & I only stopped like a month ago..sooooo just gonna have to be wanting for a while...plan to try it as soon as I can though...
Lizzi...

Old 04-20-2003, 09:20 AM   #10

kittyspree HB User
If you are looking for a good herbal breast enhancement, I think you should try Small Breast Solutions. Granted, I have been using it only since April 1st, but I've already seen signs of plumping up. I'm actually seeing signs of a cleavage! The system consists of pills/liquid supplement, spray lotion, and tea (this you drink one tea bag every night). It only uses three active ingredients: Fenugreek, Fennel Seed, Wild Yam, and Saw Palmetto. Apparently, most breast enhancement systems contain a bunch of useless ingredients that do nothing for actual breast enhancement, or have so little of the ingredients that do that it makes little or no difference. I will keep the board up to speed on my progress. Since I've already started taking it, I'll be this boards guinea pig for this particular product! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by kittyspree (edited 04-20-2003).]

[Please read and follow the board posting guidelines
as you agreed to do when you registered for Healthboards.
Members may discuss products by brand name. Do not post websites.]

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 04-20-2003).]

Old 04-20-2003, 08:36 PM   #11
(female)

QweenyBluEyes HB User
How much does the Saw palmetto and Wild yam cost?

Old 04-21-2003, 07:19 AM   #12

Highland HB User
I think about $8 each - 90 capsules.

Old 04-21-2003, 09:08 PM   #13
Inactive

Lizzi HB User
Question

If yoooou stop taking the herbs...don't you go back down to your pre herbal size?...
Maybe we all just need to get a group rate on boob job's...lol...

Old 04-24-2003, 01:27 PM   #14
(female)

littleboob HB User
I have been using eXpansive for 3 weeks now, and am showing signs of plumping up. I nursed 3 babies and was extremely saggy as well as small. I don't want to face the risk associated with implants. Will let you all know how this works, but if anyone else has used this product please let me know.

Old 04-24-2003, 11:01 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Lizzi...that's exactly what i was thinking...once stopping the herbs wouldn't you go back to your original size????

Regarding herbs...saw palmetto, dong quai and fennel are supposed to be the most effective of all. Apparently they regulate the hormones and plump up the breasts to the size they ought to be naturally. With the fennel i read that its a good idea to buy it as an oil and mix it with a base oil such as almond or olive etc and massage it into to your breasts gently. There are "supposed" to be visible results in a few weeks time.

I've thought of giving it a go, but was unsure of the dosage. I'm ok with the size of my breasts and so is my husband, who refers to them as "teenagers boobs". I'd just like them to be a tiny, tiny bit bigger as i wouldn't like huge ones as i like going bra-free when possible ..... lucky they've never sagged!!

Closed Thread