It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2005, 09:16 PM   #1
(female)

ibtara86 HB User
Pantene Pro V/Redhead

I'm a natural redhead and I recently saw in a magazine about some Pantene Pro V for redheads. I was just curious if anyone had used it and stuff.. Thanks!

Old 03-25-2005, 07:07 AM   #2

Fly_Girl01 HB User
Re: Pantene Pro V/Redhead

I bought the Pantene Pro V Blonde Expressions and love it. It brings out the shine, since blone hair can get so dull. I'd give it a try. The conditioner is great too.
DDD T9-T10
Retrolisthesis L5-S1

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2005, 08:06 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Fullfire HB User

I the redhead one horrible, it really dried out my hair. I have really fine hair, and dry hair,, and it just stripped it of everything. Maybe if you have thicker or coarse hair ir would be more suitable. John Freda has shampoos called ," Radient Red" that is good stuff too. The conditioner is better than the shanmpoo dried your hair out a bit. I shampoo from a salon and then use the conditioner.

Old 03-25-2005, 08:47 PM   #4
(female)

Carina HB User
Talking Re: Pantene Pro V/Redhead

I am a Redhead too! I use the Pantene Pro V Expressions for Redheads and I love it. I doesnt dry my hair out, it actually gives some moisture. I have real fine weak hair, and it worked great for me. It also brings out the color of my hair. I love it and it is worth trying. I havent tried the John Freida shampoo for Redheads yet, but I will to see which is better.

Old 03-26-2005, 06:40 AM   #5

Fly_Girl01 HB User

Carina,

I have had every hair color under the sun and tried the shampoo to go along with them. I tried the John Frieda when I was in my brunette stage and it made my hair limp, unmanagageable and greasy by the end of the end of the day. And it didnt smell very good. A good smelling shampoo is a must for me, lol. Ive also heard the Garnier (sp?) Fruictis is really good to.
DDD T9-T10
Retrolisthesis L5-S1

Old 03-26-2005, 07:54 PM   #6
Veteran

Rachel87 HB User

I love it! I personally like it more than John Frieda's recent redhead shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. It also has a great smell and it still let's me style my hair the way I want. Some shampoos aren't too good for that. I straighten my hair daily and this shampoo doesn't interfere at all. It's definitely worth checking out!

Old 03-26-2005, 10:47 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Fullfire HB User

I have really fine and dry hair and I have never found pantene helpful for me, it always really dried out my hair and made it horrible. maybe it is just my hair type i don't know.

Old 04-06-2005, 01:55 PM   #8

Fly_Girl01 HB User

Fullfire-

Since you didnt like the Pantene, another good one to try (a little more pricy though) is Biolage Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner.It is for all colors too. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and the smell is ....Just a thought.
DDD T9-T10
Retrolisthesis L5-S1

Old 06-20-2006, 10:33 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

The Pantene made my hair fall out! Horrible stuff, IMO.

Closed Thread