It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2005, 08:37 AM   #1
(female)

Kelmom HB User
Best pencil eyeliner

I need a great pencil eyeliner that stays on good. I dont care if it's an el- cheapo or it's $100.00. I wear it everyday. I'm currently using Avon but dont really like how it stays on. I cant do the liquid eyeliner, it never looks right on me. Thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2005, 10:26 PM   #2
(female)

Moon Rising HB User
Re: Best pencil eyeliner

I have been using Maybelline Expert eyes velvet black pencil (the red one, and comes in a two pack) for 17 years now!! I love it that much. I melt it with a lighter just for a sec before I put it on (doing that for 17 years too). Then I have black eye shadow that I blend over it with a small eye shadow brush so I dont have deffinate lines. Works great! Lasts all day. Don't make your lines to wide , and keep it sharpened and you'll never get coon eyes.
----Moon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

shelliam HB User

I got the best eyeliner for free with my mascara.It is loreal waterproof self sharpening eyeliner. It is great because even if you mess up it comes off but then will kind of set after a few minutes then only come off with remover or mild soap and water. I love it it stays put all day at work and evening but comes off easy in the shower.

Old 09-25-2005, 01:47 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

surrealmeal HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Rising
I have been using Maybelline Expert eyes velvet black pencil (the red one, and comes in a two pack) for 17 years now!! I love it that much. I melt it with a lighter just for a sec before I put it on (doing that for 17 years too). Then I have black eye shadow that I blend over it with a small eye shadow brush so I dont have deffinate lines. Works great! Lasts all day. Don't make your lines to wide , and keep it sharpened and you'll never get coon eyes.
----Moon

My mom has been using the same stuff for as long as I can remember. I even use it too, sometimes. Instead of the lighter I use a quick blast of the hairdryer and it goes on nice and smooth then sets for all-day wear. I didn't realize they made it in black so I instead bought some Prestige eyeliner (which I like), but I will be needing to check that out now.

Closed Thread