It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2005, 06:47 PM   #1
(female)

Momof2kids2005 HB User
Best sunless tanner lotion for light skin

just wondering which sunless tanner lotion is the best to use on light skin? i want something for my face and body for light skin to get a medium tan not too dark, and does this stuff get on your clothes? sorry just have never used this stuff before... TIA!

Old 10-21-2005, 05:55 AM   #2
(female)

akazie HB User
Re: Best sunless tanner lotion for light skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2kids2005
just wondering which sunless tanner lotion is the best to use on light skin? i want something for my face and body for light skin to get a medium tan not too dark, and does this stuff get on your clothes? sorry just have never used this stuff before... TIA!
I did a self tan the other night, I used a product called "Tanline". It is a spray on tan, not a lotion. I have really pale skin and I found that this product was really great, not too dark and it looks really natural. It is made for the face and body.

On the can it said to wait 10 minutes before dressing because the tan can rub off onto clothes. This was the first time I had ever used a flake tan and I didn't have any problems what so ever with this product.

Just do a search on the net for "Tanline". This is the product I will be using for now on, it's great.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2005, 01:51 PM   #3

dreeeemer HB User

try the Jergens Natural Glow, it is easy to apply and looks great! You layer it on over a few days, so you can stop when you want or go a bit darker if it looks good.

Dre

Old 10-21-2005, 05:43 PM   #4
(female)

Momof2kids2005 HB User

thanks everyone. but with the tanline dont you have to buy all those other products to go with the spray? and it doesnt say how often you have to apply it or do u have to buy those products to keep the tan? i was checking out the jergens too i'll try one of them thanks

Old 10-22-2005, 09:38 AM   #5
(female)

akazie HB User

Quote:
thanks everyone. but with the tanline dont you have to buy all those other products to go with the spray? and it doesnt say how often you have to apply it or do u have to buy those products to keep the tan?
No, I didn't buy the other stuff but it says to increase the effects of your tan, apply tanline Visible Results Body Balm after your first shower.

I think that it lasts about 10 days but I'm not sure. I have had mine on for 5 days now and it still looks good. It also makes your skin feel really nice and it had hardly no smell at all.

Last edited by akazie; 10-22-2005 at 09:45 AM.

Old 10-22-2005, 05:41 PM   #6
(female)

wvpumpkin HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by akazie
No, I didn't buy the other stuff but it says to increase the effects of your tan, apply tanline Visible Results Body Balm after your first shower.

I think that it lasts about 10 days but I'm not sure. I have had mine on for 5 days now and it still looks good. It also makes your skin feel really nice and it had hardly no smell at all.
Is this lasting that long with showers everyday??? Mine never last throught more that one or two showers.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:21 AM   #7
(female)

tracy0021 HB User

I agree with dreemer. Jergens natural glow is a very good sunless tanning product, actually the best i have used not to mention the cheapest but thats just like an added bonus.it doesnt lay on top of your skin like alot of tanners will and start peeling up in splotches, and is very natural looking. you just have to be careful to wipe your hands off when you are done applying, thats it.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:31 AM   #8
(female)

akazie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvpumpkin
Is this lasting that long with showers everyday??? Mine never last throught more that one or two showers.
Yeah, I shower everyday so far it has lasted me 6 days now. I will come back in when it is gone, so you guys will know how long it lasted.

Old 10-23-2005, 09:48 AM   #9
(female)

Momof2kids2005 HB User

ok do u use the tanline balm then?

Old 10-23-2005, 10:10 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Cassie4u22 HB User

Personally, I thought the Jergens Natural Glow was awful It smelled worse than any self tanner I had EVER used (I've used a lot) and the color came out yellowy/orange on me. Also, I like having instant results with self tanner, so the idea of having to *build* everyday for a week was too much of a process for me!

Old 10-23-2005, 08:00 PM   #11
(female)

akazie HB User

Quote:
ok do u use the tanline balm then?
No

Old 10-23-2005, 08:07 PM   #12
(female)

Rayvin400 HB User

I found this stuff at tj maxx called Body Drench: flawless. It was really cheap, like 3.00's so I bought one. To my surprise it was the best stuff ever, and I have tried it all. It does not streak AT ALL....it looks natural, and doesnt smell, and last. It even goes on in a pretty bronze color, so you can see where its going, making the application effortless, then the color last! I have even been asked if i have gone tanning with it on. I am pretty pale, with blonde hair and blue eyes, so I think it would work on you. I loved it so much I went back and bought 5 more bottles. Now Im out......and I didnt know where to find it, so I did a google search for it and its like 8.00 on sale, normally 20, but its so good, id pay that much....but go look at tj maxx or a tanning salon first...i think thats where it came from.
Im going to go tan myself now.....

Last edited by Rayvin400; 10-23-2005 at 08:17 PM.

Old 10-24-2005, 07:15 PM   #13
(female)

Momof2kids2005 HB User

but body drench is that a spray or lotion? just wondering thanks

Old 10-24-2005, 09:18 PM   #14
(female)

Rayvin400 HB User

oh sorry..its a lotion : )...If you can find any let me know cuz i need some, and the links i found dont work to purchase it.

Old 10-25-2005, 05:05 PM   #15
(female)

Momof2kids2005 HB User

no problem i'll let u know

Closed Thread