It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2005, 07:41 PM   #1
(male)

sailorboy HB User
What is a beauty spot?

I have alot of questions. I think I know what a blackhead is, however I have some black spots on my face and I don't think they are blackheads since using cleanser doesn't seem to get them off. I also have a rather large one, is this a beauty spot? Is there any natural way to get rid of them without having to go to a dermatolgist?

Before I received some advice on how to remove blackheads and unclog pores, but I don't think it is clogged pores that are my problem.

Old 12-29-2005, 01:53 AM   #2
(male)

sailorboy HB User
Re: What is a beauty spot?

Oh yeah, would anyone be able to advise on how to prevent them from occuring as well?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2005, 07:33 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User
Re: What is a beauty spot?

[QUOTE=sailorboy]I have alot of questions. I think I know what a blackhead is, however I have some black spots on my face and I don't think they are blackheads since using cleanser doesn't seem to get them off. I also have a rather large one, is this a beauty spot? Is there any natural way to get rid of them without having to go to a dermatolgist?

Before I received some advice on how to remove blackheads and unclog pores, but I don't think it is clogged pores that are my problem.Oh yeah, would anyone be able to advise on how to prevent them from occuring as well? [QUOTE]

A beauty spot is a mole. I have several over my entire body, had most of them my whole life. They're usually dark brown, although I guess sometimes they could be dark enough to look black. As far as getting rid of them, laser treatment is the only way I know of. For preventing them, you should limit your sun exposure or tanning. I just embrace mine, but I'm a woman. I get alot of compliments on them, especially the face ones.

Last edited by kittywitty; 12-29-2005 at 07:36 AM.

Closed Thread