It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2006, 05:15 AM   #1
(female)

duff19 HB User
wanna be frizz free

I have noticed that celebritys have pretty frizz free hair. I know they probably spend alot of money on it, but somehow they get it. I also see some people around that have no frizz or barely any, and I was curious if anyone knew how to get that effect. I am willing to maybe spend a nice sum of money to maybe achieve this, but I dont know what would be a good thing to try.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2006, 07:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: wanna be frizz free

What products do you use on your hair now? And also how do you style it? My hair never gets frizz and I don't spend a lot on products. I let my hair air dry and flat iron it with the Chi (that's the one expensive thing that I use! It keeps my hair much smoother and softer). I use Matrix Sleek Look Iron Smoother spray (about $12-13?) to protect it from the heat. For shampoo and conditioner I just use Garnier Fructis Smooth & Sleek.. it moisturizes well! I have my hair highlighted blonde.. so there is bleach in it and it still stays soft and smooth. I also wash my hair every other day or so, so it doesn't get dried out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2006, 08:11 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Infinitum HB User
Re: wanna be frizz free

Yes, the Chi works wonders! The 150-180 is well worth the price for this tool. I have naturally straight hair, but now that I live in Houston where it's humid almost everyday, I have to use it for sleek frizz free hair. Matrix sleek line works well and has a fair price. I currently use Crede shampoo and conditioner---which works great as well. Make sure you use a finishing product --- I like using Kerestase Oleo Relax Serum. It's a very light oil to add shine and it's not greasy! But as with any serum, use it sparingly! The bottle is about $30 dollars, but it lasts me at 9 months if you don't slop it on----just use a little bit--- I have thick medium length golden brown hair---just a tad below the shoulders.

Last edited by Infinitum; 01-08-2006 at 08:12 PM.

Closed Thread