It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2006, 03:27 PM   #1
(female)

clare87 HB User
Question How long do breast enhancement herbs take to work??

I read a lot about the herbs fenugreek, fennel and wild yam on this site so I went out and bought them for $30.00 at the health food store. But I was wondering how long it takes to see the effects of these herbs so if anyone has tried them and noticed a difference in their breast size (or hasn't noticed any difference) please let me know. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2006, 11:13 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mommaoftwinsplus1 HB Usermommaoftwinsplus1 HB User
Re: How long do breast enhancement herbs take to work??

I am also using breast enhancement pills. I have been using them for about 3 weeks. I actually ordered mine online. Not individual herbs but an I ordered from one of the many enhancement companies. I will keep you posted on my progress. My pills have Wild yam, saw palmetto, fenugreek, L-tyrosine, along with some others.

Mommaoftwinsplus1

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2006, 08:17 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

tigerlillyrose HB User

You will be waiting a LOOOOOONG TIME as there is no scientific evidence that breast enhancing herbs work at all and plenty of evidence to the contrary. I hate to tell you, but the only ways of increasing your bust size: 1) breast augmentation (as in surgery) 2) hormonal changes (which are unlikely to happen once you are finished with puberty) 3) gain weight (still not an absolute guarantee, but who wants to gain weight?). Now you may think that herbal remedies supply the hormones necessary to increase your bust size. They do not. Hormones that *could* be capable of doing this (and they might not even do that) are much stronger than the estrogens that herbals contain and far too dangerous to take for that purpose (not to mention they only provide a nominal increase, if any, along with a serious risk of cancer).
The best thing to do is look at ALL the GORGEOUS women of Hollywood who are small breasted from Sandra Bullock, Nicole Richie, Keira Knightly, Nicole Kidman, Paris Hilton along with countless models on the catwalk. Small breasts rule! (wish mine were smaller!)

Old 03-09-2006, 09:43 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Thanks for your encouragement! But I am not small breasted, I am nearly flat. It's no fun! I know it's wishful thinking that these herbs will help, but ya never know. The company I ordered them from offers a 100% money back gurantee up to 1 year of purchase.

Wish us silly girls luck!!
mommaoftwinsplus1

Old 03-12-2006, 06:04 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

tigerlillyrose HB User

No, you don't know for sure about the herbal remedies, but just a few things to consider. Phytoestrogens (plant based estrogens) are weaker estrogens than your body makes naturally. Ok, now if these estrogens bind to the estrogen receptors in your breasts, well, you are binding an even *weaker* estrogen than your body already makes. What *could* happen as a result is absolutely ensuring that if there were a hormonal change in your system, the estrogen receptors would be blocked by weaker estrogens, and you would have no increase in bust size, but you could even have a decrease due to the weaker estrogens. Now, this is all conjecture, but it makes scientific sense (and in fact I found the article in a scientific journal).
I was a late bloomer, so I know what it's like to "have nothing" in that area, BUT I will say this. I do envy the days when I could wear ANYTHING, even the most provacative top and not look "too provacative". Not only that, I'm not looking forward to the SAGGING YEARS. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And let me tell you this, it's no self esteem booster to have some guy say to you "Are those real?" Would I go back to "having nothing"? I'm not sure, but if it weren't for surgery and scars, would I want them to be smaller? Yep.

Old 03-15-2006, 06:50 PM   #6
(female)

janetinwestchas HB User

They don't work....might as well get your money back now :-(

Old 03-16-2006, 07:55 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

What have you tried? Just curious! I have heard that these herbs work for some. I am not giving up yet, I have only been using breast gain for 3 weeks. I will definitely post any progress!!

Mommaoftwinsplus1

Old 03-16-2006, 02:12 PM   #8
(female)

vboredatwork HB User

Red clover made mine swell a little, not a whole cup size of anything but enough to give me a boost. Didn't know why they were looking a bigger as I was taking the herb for skin issues and didn't put the two together until I read about it much later. Just a nice side effect!

Old 03-20-2006, 09:55 AM   #9
(female)

moonchild9499 HB User
Smile Re: How long do breast enhancement herbs take to work??

Hi. Sorry to disappoint but tried them and got no results....not saying they won't work for you but my experience was they didn't help me at all. So I decided to get breast implants
Before I had children I was almost a B cup but after 3 kids and loosing the weight from my pregnancies I was really flat chested ..I had to buy Playtex Bras because they were the only ones that offerd the size nearly an A cup
Since the surgery...Now I am a full C, small D cup And I am so happy with them I had this done about 5 years ago and I dont regret it at all. I know surgery isn't for everyone but it was the right choice for me.
Good luck with the pills and if you do decide to have breast enhancemet and have any questions I will ba glad to share what I know with you about my experience.
Take Care

Old 09-23-2007, 02:26 AM   #10
(female)

louisa2007 HB User

Hi the girl who used red clover did you take it as a tablet or a liquid supplement also how long did you use it for before breasts enlarged? and when you stopped using it did they stay bigger? sorry so many questions!

Has anyone got any advice as too which herb is the best one too take? i dont fancy taking lots!

And has anyone tried wild yam cream massaged on breasts as read this enlarges breasts

Any suggestions be grateful!

Closed Thread