It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2006, 03:11 PM   #1
(female)

Leanna333 HB User
The best sunless tanning product???

Hello Everybody!

I am new to this forum and forums in general, actually!

However, i just wanted some advice...

I have very pale skin, but do tan quite mildly in the sun, however i would rather use a 'sunless' fake tan.

At the moment i use St Tropez which is very good and does go quite a nice deep dark colour which is what i like. However, i was wondering if anybody knew of any others that also give a very natural look, but that go very dark on pale skin?

Any help is very much appreciated!

Old 03-22-2006, 06:09 AM   #2
(female)

maddelyn HB User
Re: The best sunless tanning product???

Try Jergen's Natural Glow moisturizer - this stuff is great! Takes a few days to a week to develop the darkest color, but it is so natural looking, the color is great, and no streaks! They recently came out with a product for the face, I haven't tried it yet, but I'm definately planning on it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2006, 07:19 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

twokatss HB User

I have tried them all...........TAN TOWELS ARE THE BEST YET.........

I tried Jergens- but it tends to streak a bit.

Another good one was Club Med in a tube. Hard to find tho.

If you are from Canada , you can buy Life brand at Shoppers. They come on sale a couple times a year for a about $13 for 10. towels. I noticed Walmart has the actual Tan Towel sometimes too for $20.---for 10.
It takes 2 towles to do your whole body. It lasts about a week too.

Good luck.

Old 03-22-2006, 10:40 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

The Jergens natural glow and other similar ones don't give you a really dark color. I have a CVS brand one and it comes out really natural and nice, but not too noticeable, even after using it all week. I bought some tan towels and have yet to try them out!

So far my favorite is Loreal Sublime Bronze.. if I want it to come out very dark I put on one coat, let it dry, and put on more. I get the gel formula. I just put it on at night and shower in the morning so I don't smell the stuff. It hasn't stained my clothes like some others do. I really want to try the Neutrogena mist that makes you 3 shades darker. I've heard good things about it and might test it out in the store on a small patch on my leg and see how it works.

Old 03-22-2006, 11:44 AM   #5
(female)

Leanna333 HB User

Wow! So many to try...

thank you everyone for being soooooooo helpful!

Old 03-22-2006, 02:33 PM   #6
(female)

Melodic7 HB User

I have to say Fake bake is my all time fave. I have practically tried them all. It gives a lovely even golden tan

Old 03-23-2006, 11:56 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Celestial_Kel HB User

Two good ones to try are Loreal Sublime Bronze and Neutrogena Sunless Tanning Spray. I like the Loreal a little better though because it really makes your skin sooooo smooth while giving it color also!

Old 03-23-2006, 02:56 PM   #8
(female)

cookie73191 HB User

I have to agree, Loreal works really well. It makes my skin sooo smooth. It also gives me alot of color.

Closed Thread