It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2006, 10:12 PM   #1

phamj HB User
Re: Breast Enlargement

Attention **********************

I am a chinese girl. I am from China. When you guys take BREAST ENHANCEMENT PILLS, u can't take it with any american medicines such as birth control pills, tylenols, aspirin, etc. That's what all the doctors in china told me. If you want to take BREAST ENHANCEMENT, U NEED TO make sure that u're not using birth control or any pain medication......be careful when you use it together...

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2006, 06:19 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

tigerlillyrose HB User

Good luck indeed. The herbs are useless, and if birth control pills do not enhance your bustline, then you have 2 options 1) weight gain 2) surgery. I mean, people, let's give up on hope in a jar.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2006, 11:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

There was a 50-something page thread on this board about various techniques people have tried/thought of trying to enhance breast size. I think this thread ran over a span of at least 2 years. In all this time not a single contributor could come back and say "yes, i got 100% results from the method i tried".

Even if you are taking herbs and "natural" products to attempt to increase the breast size, you have to be super careful on quantities as over a period of time, even herbs can cause fybroids, irregular hormones etc as basically it all mixes up your natural hormone cycle which is very hard to correct once it's unbalanced.

I think the only guarantee of bigger breasts is surgery, but even there you get some mistakes by doctors. My friend's neighbour ended up winning a court case against her plastic surgeon, but unfortunately this doctor has filed bankruptcy and hasn't given back a cent. She had to have further surgery to correct his mistakes and now has her pre surgery sized breasts back, but with lots of scarring. Some people are fortunate to get a good doctor who is honest while others get a dodgy docter who is only after your money. That goes for plastic surgeons as well as these bogus companies selling miracle cures to enhance breasts.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:25 AM   #4
(female)

shlindz HB User

Hi, I'v always been a little insecure about my breast size. My metabolism is pretty high so even gaining weight is hard. I was teased alot all through highschool and I couldn't do anything about it. Well I stopped caring, and they started growing! Well actually, I also started taking new birth control pills. They have a higher level of estrogen in them. It's been less than a month and I'v had over a cup size increase already. I don't want huge breasts but finally I am a B and I'm really happy. I didn't think I cared anymore, apparently I did. good luck, and don't hurt yourselves ladies.

Old 04-26-2006, 01:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

What ever method you select you need to make certain that the dosage is correct and that you are being guided buy a medical person. A lot of young girls or desperate females sometimes get dosages off the net from other users and then they go to a health food store to buy the ingredients. I've even come across posts in the past were girls in their very early teens eg: 14, are tripling the herbal dosage b/c they feel it's not working or not working fast enough.

I can't stress more that you need to be super careful as you only get one body and you don't want to ruin your hormones especially as they can throw so many other things out of alignment.

As for birth control, my breasts always went up in size, but they were extremely painful too, to the point i wouldn't dare take my bra off at night so i'd end up sleeping in it. Then i got depression and tiny blood clots, so i went off the bc pills.

Closed Thread