Re: male: hairy arms + eyebrows
Well, there are several options you could look into:
1) There are special shavers that *shorten* the hair length rather than shave them off (bikinni shavers are great for this). This can give the over all appearance of less hair
2) Even though you don't want to wax, waxing does damage the roots of the hair (over time) so that it grows back slower and finer and ligther. You can do this during winter months where your "baldness" will not be as noticeable
3) There are lotions that do slow the growth of body hair. They are over the counter and do help, but you have to juse them religiously
4) bleaching hair can make it less noticeable. Just don't go over board
5) You probably don't even want to consider this as a male, but certain anti-adrogens could help.
5) Laser hair removal contrary to popular belief does not eliminate all hair permanently, so this is also an option and
6) The same is true for electrolysis (Yes, in both options OVER A PERIOD OF MANY SESSIONS, SOME OR MUCH OF THE HAIR MAY BE PERMANENTLY ELIMINATED, BUT THAT IS NOT TO SAY YOU WILL BE HAIRLESS)
7) Eyebrows is one area where electrolysis works pretty darned well. That's the method I'd go on *that* area, BUT it *will cost you*, it can hurt like a b*tch, and I'd expect *at least* 6 sessions....