It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2006, 01:28 PM   #1
(female)

syndi HB User
Exclamation Natural Breast Enhancement?

I'm 19 and I don't want to get surgery for bigger breast...
I saw on T.V. about Blousant Breast Enhancement pills and didn't know if it is for real or not. I was wondering if there is anyone who has tried it or knows someone who has or heard anything on it at all? If it's fake? It says in two months or less your beast will feel firmer and you'll notice a diffrence. For a two month supply it's $237.00 I need help on this. Should I do it or not?

Old 04-29-2006, 11:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GoldenMom HB User
Re: Natural Breast Enhancement?

I'm not sure if Blousant is worth it, but I know that for many women getting on birth control pills makes their breasts grow. Mine grew about a cup size -- which was nice!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2006, 01:24 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY WOMEN WANT LARGER BOOBS... I HAVE HAD THEM SMALL AND I HAVE HAD THEM BIG...ME PERSONALLY I LIKE THEM SMALLER...YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR A BRA...THEY AREN'T SAGGING TO YOUR BELLY BUTTON...THEY DON'T SMACK YOU IN THE FACE WHEN YOU EXERCISE...AND MEN LOOK AT YOU IN THE FACE WHEN THEY ARE SMALLER I WOULDN'T SPEND MONEY ON SOMETHING YOU SEE ON T.V. THAT IS WHY PEOPLE PAY THE BIG MONEY FOR SURGERY...DO YOURSELF A FAVOR...AND JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET OLDER..THEY'LL BE BIG NATURALLY BY THEN

Old 04-29-2006, 07:02 PM   #4
(female)

sapphire99 HB User
Lightbulb Re: Natural Breast Enhancement?

Thats right you will get them bigger naturally. I am almost 22 and my boobs are still growing, when I was 19 I had an A cup, now I have a C, and I only wiegh 108. Who knows maybe after I have kids some day I might be a D cup. You should not be thinking of breast implants at your age while you are still growing! Have you ever seen what you have to go through to get breast implants... and also to get them taken out(you do know that you have to get the implant replaced every few years)? The only thing you will gain by getting breast implants is getting treated like an object around men and not like a respected human being! I remember being your age and thinking of maybe trying an herbal inhancement, but then I met a guy who liked me for who I was so I didn't care anymore. Wouldn't you rather be liked for your personality rather than your looks? You are young, but you have to come to the realization that someday you WILL be old, and your body may become only sexually stimulating to a man that loves and cares for you, not your looks.

Also just like the other poster wrote... have you tried birth control, i know many woman who gained a cup size by using it?

Old 05-03-2006, 05:08 AM   #5
(female)

shlindz HB User

I'm 19 too and for the longest time I wanted to try anything and everything I could to get bigger boobs. I was always too embarrassed to buy the herbal supplements I saw at the drug store and too poor to buy them off the tv or net. I think back now and I'm glad I didn't buy them. You don't know what are in those supplements and they could really harm your body. It's best to talk to your doctor before you take anyhting like that. Most people don't think about asking their doctor about what you can do for breast enhancement. I was talking to my doc about switching birth control pills about a month ago and I happened to mention the rumour that bc pills cause breast enhancement. He asked if it was something I am interessted in and I told him it would be a great perk. Heput me on a bc pill that has more estrogen in it. And wouldn't you know, in less than a month I grew an entire cup size. I went from a very flat A to a very happy B, and they are still growing. Talk to your doc before takng anything. I'm sure he/she will have a much better answer for you then buying something from tv. There are also some gel inserts you can buy. I found some in Walmart once and picked thoose up. I wanted to wear this beautiful new dress I got form my older, more well-endowed cousin. But I couldn't wear it without boobs to keep it up. So I used the inserts and nobody was none the wiser. I haven't needed to wear them since, but they were still a good buy, for the confidence I had for that one night. Good luck, and don't hurt your body. It's the only one you get and you want it to last.

Old 05-03-2006, 06:21 AM   #6
(female)

Pink*Sugaree HB User

quick bust

[url]www.[/url]REMOVED.com

TRUST ME, it works. i noticed a growth in a month. went from a middle c to a d .i don't know if it will work that fast for you, since i'm so young.

Last edited by moderator2; 05-03-2006 at 06:26 AM. Reason: use product names only - please never post commercial websites for any reason whether or not you personally benefit

Old 05-05-2006, 01:41 PM   #7
(female)

helpless4real HB User

just a quick question: I've heard a lot about birth control helping enhance breast size but to use them do women necesarily have to be having sex (to consume the pills) or it wouldnt matter if they were taken without having sex ? I dont know how to really explain my question but I think it can be understood.

Old 05-05-2006, 02:32 PM   #8
(female)

sapphire99 HB User

No you do not have to be having sex to take birth control pills. Many woman take them for various reasons... to regulate their mentral cycle, to lessen their heavy monthly flow, to help with skin problems such as acne... the list goes on.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:41 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

saphire82 HB User

I want bigger breasts...not big breasts...to make me more confident with my body. Im a very small girl and want to at least have "something" there. Theres a difference between not having big enough and not having barely anything there. Im sure my husband is happy with me the way I am (hey...he married me this way) but Im sure he wouldnt mind if they were a bit bigger like most men even if they dont want to admit it. I want to try birth control but cant it cause problems is some women?

Closed Thread