It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2006, 04:03 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User
Eyebrow Tattoo

I just tried eyebrow tattooing about a month ago. That lady is not that good. Half of the color fell off and I have to go back and get it retouched. Has anyone done this before? Were your results natural looking? Mine look like it is drawn in.

Old 07-19-2006, 12:44 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

charliecat31 HB User
Re: Eyebrow Tattoo

I've been considering this for years and have only barely looked into it, so I can't tell you much. The one thing that I have heard time and time again is to go to someone with A LOT of experience in eyebrow tattooing and to see a lot of pictures of their work. I also read that the color will fade (to almost a blue? color) and it needs to be touched up every couple of years.

Did you go to a tattoo parlor or somewhere else? Just curious in case I decide to look into it further.

Hope someone else comes along that can answer your questions

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2006, 01:07 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User

I went to a cosmetics place. I'm going to get it retouched this Friday. Most of the color on the left eyebrow fell off the first day I got it done. So right now I look like I have 1 1/2 eyebrows!!!!

I will let you know how the retouching turns out.

Old 07-22-2006, 06:18 PM   #4
(female)

monnitascl HB User

Well, I know a little about that[removed]and she use to tattoo eyebrows and eyeliner. See what you are getting is what it is a Tattoo it will fade and you need to retouch it every 2months depending who does it. If you don't keep up it will eventually turn blue or green and yes it will look like a pencil look cause it's not your eyebrows it is a drawn line in your forehead...lol. But yes it is alot of maintance on Tattoed eyebrows.

Last edited by HBMod07; 07-30-2006 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Certain proffessions, be it your own or someone you are related to should not be discussed. Please review the Posting Rules

Old 07-23-2006, 10:08 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

charliecat31 HB User

touch ups every two months????? wow! I had no idea it was that often, I thought it was every couple of years. Not for me - I'll keep using my pencils and powders. Plus I'm waiting on a new product that I ordered that is supposed to help regrow brow hair. I've used one and got some results but it seems to have petered out so I'm trying something else.

Old 07-24-2006, 02:55 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User

I just got my eyebrows retouched. They look ok now. The cosmetologist said it will fade a little bit, not as much as the first time.

She said the results will last around 2 years and when it fades, it won't turn blue or anything like that.

Old 07-25-2006, 11:35 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

charliecat31 HB User

Hope it works out well for you!!!

Old 07-28-2006, 09:37 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

wishn HB User

My first experience was at a nail/facial/permanent make up. Big mistake!!!! One was darker then the other and looked awful because of it. The person who did it was terrible and I really should have ran...

It cost $50

I then went to a spa that specialized and used only the best of everything. $200, and was worth every penny. I would never go every two months and have ink injected...I was told two years and I am on 4 years. Soon will need it retouched. Plus, going to the bargain place the inks are cheaper and you have to triple check that they are opening a new needle. I asked to open it.

Old 08-12-2006, 12:26 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User

I just got mine retouched again. That was a HUGE mistake!!!!!! She told me to go back and get them retouched if the color falls off after my skin peeled. That's exactly what I did. But when I went back she was very impatient with me. The original color I used was brown. This time, she purposely used black and she tattooed my whole eyebrow over again! She did not even tell me that she changed colors until after they were done!!! I asked her why she made them so dark. She told me she did that so I wouldn't go back again!!!!

Now my eyebrows look horrible!!! They are soooo dark!!!! I don't even wanna go out! I don't know what to do??!! I really want to report this stupid lady. She cannot do that to a customer!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2006, 12:27 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User

I just got mine retouched again. That was a HUGE mistake!!!!!! She told me to go back and get them retouched if the color falls off after my skin peeled. That's exactly what I did. But when I went back she was very impatient with me. The original color I used was brown. This time, she purposely used black and she tattooed my whole eyebrow over again! She did not even tell me that she changed colors until after they were done!!! I asked her why she made them so dark. She told me she did that so I wouldn't go back again!!!!

Now my eyebrows look horrible!!! They are soooo dark!!!! I don't even wanna go out! I don't know what to do??!! I really want to report this stupid lady. She cannot do that to a customer!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2006, 12:27 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User

Closed Thread