Let me tell you something now...
My long experience with my heavy oily skin proved for me that:
1) Using the very severe irritating products (especially if daily use & those that contain large amount of alcohol) like those of clean & clear would really harm your skin & increase the oil secretion.
2) Extra cleansing of the face during the day will do the same. I recommend to be washed 3-4 times a day with a gentle cleanser that's alcohol-free & a has the gel or liquid base. If your skin is acne prone here's a product (DDF blemish foaming cleanser),but don't use it unless u feel your skin is inflamed or about to get pimples. My daily facial wash is Issima Guerlain perfect white Ex, it doesn't whiten the skin but it has very soft scrubbing formula that can be used daily.
3) After washing, use alcohol-free toner only one time a day (at the end of the day before sleeping).
4) You will really need a water-base oil-free moisturizer since ur skin will miss the water. u can use the dramatically different moisturizing gel from clinique, it's very light & really moisturize.
5) Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets are good because they do not contain powder that may block the pores causing them to inflame
& get wider. You only need that kind of sheets that contain the powder if u r putting make-up.
6) For the make-up I recommend using a very light formula of foundation. I think the best for my oily skin was Flawless control foundation from Nina Richi as a liquid light formula,& the whipped cream-like foundation is really good that it doesn't let ur skin go heavy & let it look mat. It's available from maybelline & Lancôme.
7) I use a spray moisturizer during the hot thirsty days instead of wasting time while washing my face & re-applying the make-up. I use that one from La Mer (The Mist) & there's a good one from Guerlain (Lilly essential mist). It will really refresh your skin & moisturize it without leaving it oily or shiny. There's also the Evian water spray(it's very cheap), but the others have the richest formula.
8) Using the Aspiring mask or scrub one or two times a week will give good results for the oil control & the pores.
9) The most important hint dear to watch your diet, your body reactions inside are reflected on your skin. Detox, detox, & detox. May be your liver is getting tired of digesting the huge amounts of fatty foods. Restrict fats, drink a lot of water & eat the zinc-containing foods.
Finally darlings...remember to avoid OVERDRYING & alcohol. Dont treat your skin roughly. The facts are that over drying causes more oil secretion, while alcohol over dries & damages the skin & cozes the wrinkles to accelerate.
hope you enjoy ur new regimen