It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2006, 08:51 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

kitkat77 HB User
Dark circles, bags -- it WORKS! Cellex-C

I just got back from the MOA, where I made a special trip to Sephora to get some Cellex-C products. One of the things I was dying to try was the "undereye toning gel", to help with my horrid circles and bags. Amazingly there was one box left so I snatched it up and booked it to the hotel room to try it out. This stuff is supposed to work over time, but I noticed a change in 2 applications! I put it on the first night and then again the next morning, and when I looked at my face in the mirror I couldn't believe the difference! Maybe my circles were so bad that it HAD to start working immediately? In any case this stuff, for me, has been fantastic. It has a cool tingle to it when first applied but it goes away. If anyone wants to try this out make sure you get the toning gel -- it's a blue liquid in a glass roll on tube, and it comes in a box. I think it was around $35 US.

I also got other Cellex-C products to help with my skin, and this stuff too is supposed to work in time. I got the high potency serum, hydra B-5 complex, and went back to get the sea silk moisturizer. I've been using this stuff for 4 days now and my skin does look better already -- it's softer, smoother and for the first time in a LONG time, my skin is zit free. All this stuff was expensive though.... But if it works long term I'm a customer for life.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:50 AM   #2
(female)

Texanne HB User
Re: Dark circles, bags -- it WORKS! Cellex-C

Wow. I'm sure I've spent at least $35 on concealers in the last year. Keep us posted and let us know if you continue to have such great results. I wonder if they have free samples.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2006, 03:07 PM   #3
Inactive

lindanm HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat77
This stuff is supposed to work over time, but I noticed a change in 2 applications! I put it on the first night and then again the next morning, and when I looked at my face in the mirror I couldn't believe the difference! Maybe my circles were so bad that it HAD to start working immediately?

Do you know the cause of your dark circles? I have super thin skin there which is why I've always had dark circles. Vitamin C is supposed to help build collagen and thicken skin. I just wonder how long that takes.

I've been using something else that's supposed to do that and it might have, but the difference is minimal.

Old 08-08-2006, 05:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

kitkat77 HB User

I too have very thin skin under my eyes and have had the circles ever since I can remember. When I was small my mother took me to several doctors to try and figure out why I had them, but they never did come to any conclusions and sent me on my merry way. I've been using concealer since I was 12. Both my sons unfortunately seem to have inherited the circles as well, although not as bad.

I've tried a few things over the years to help with the circles but the only thing that's helped me is to have a tan, and use dermablend under my eyes. The day after I used this product, when I went to put the dermablend on as usual, I noticed it was TOO white under my eyes! I'd never heard of vitamin C thickening the skin but I do know that for some reason, this works!

Old 02-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #5
(female)

rania HB User

kitkat77. Im very excited for your success! Ive always had dark circles as well, even as a kid, although not as severe as now, so I know they arent caused by stress or environmental factors, and I dont smoke. I feel like I am fairly young to suffer from something liek this. Im only 19 and the rest of my friends seem to have fresh healthy looking eyes. The rest of my skin is pale and light colored, but around the eyes is always brown! Keep us updated on how this product is working for you. Ive also heard of Kinerase, Vitamin K, and Murad. Have you heard of those? Let us know how it is working! Good luck.

Closed Thread