It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 07:29 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

strongernow HB User
Who has used Feria Hi Lift Blonde?

I am curious if that product was cool or not.

Old 08-27-2006, 12:03 AM   #2
(female)

Moon Rising HB User
Re: Who has used Feria Hi Lift Blonde?

My beautician said that is the worst stuf to put on your hair...very damaging and alot of her clients have come to her after they have used it because it fried their hair, and when they try to color over it its way wierd color that is not right...FYI Moon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2006, 01:37 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

MoonLight0 HB User

I've tried Feria dyes and hated them. It's not really damage, it's more that the color was awful and still won't get out of my hair. No matter which color I dye my hair now, it always washes back out to that disgusting copper color.
So I don't recommend those dyes at all.
Definitely go for something else.

Last edited by MoonLight0; 08-27-2006 at 01:38 PM.

Old 08-29-2006, 02:53 AM   #4
(female)

angelik_pistol HB User

im not sure how blonde u want your hair but i wanted my hair like blonde blonde super blonde and feria was the only thing that worked for me, i used to use the feria extra bleach blonde one i havent heard of the hi lift blonde as now i go to a stylist and get hilights and low lights blah blah blah but i have medium brown hair and it just made my hair a lil like neon yellow for a few days cause the dye was fresh but it mellows out after a bit and it helps if you use blonding shampoo. if you have darker hair you might not get the same results, and im also not sure how light you want to go.

Old 09-03-2006, 09:26 PM   #5
(female)

susilee HB User

I used the high lift blondes, I think like a year ago, the color was the problem for me as well, it was orangy/lighter not good. When I was going through my phase of trying to lighten my medium brown hair, I think I tried every hair dye, even the ones that said they wouldnt look orangey or weird, but in my case it was impossible with a store brand to really lighten my hair to a natural looking color. If you dont mind paying alot I have friends who have asian hair (black color) and were able to get the most gorgous natural looking blonde color at a salon. I would often see them from the back and think they were caucasian (lol). But then again all hair is different, I doubt my curly italian hair would have fared as well, even lightening it at a salon I have now accepted my brown hair and am trying not to dye it for 2 years difficult for me, lol
goodluck

Closed Thread