It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2006, 01:57 PM   #1
(female)

relyt HB User
I need a good bronzer

I am looking for a powder bronzer for my face that looks natural on paler skin. It's easy to use any bronzer in the summer when I am already a little tan, but in winter I don't want to go tanning but don't want to look pale either. Blush just doesn't do it for me, since that only gives your cheeks color and not the rest of your face! Any suggestions for a bronzer that doesn't fade easily and doesn't look fake??

Old 11-16-2006, 02:38 PM   #2
(female)

jimmielegs HB User
Re: I need a good bronzer

You might try Bare Minerals "Warmth." Stays on all day. I use it on my cheeks, with a little on my nose and chin (where the sun normally hits).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2006, 04:54 PM   #3
(female)

Bee21 HB User

I like cover girl bronzers...they have a few shades...not too much money either.

Old 11-16-2006, 07:45 PM   #4
(female)

wvpumpkin HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by relyt
I am looking for a powder bronzer for my face that looks natural on paler skin. It's easy to use any bronzer in the summer when I am already a little tan, but in winter I don't want to go tanning but don't want to look pale either. Blush just doesn't do it for me, since that only gives your cheeks color and not the rest of your face! Any suggestions for a bronzer that doesn't fade easily and doesn't look fake??
This isn't a powder, but try JANE bronzer gel for pale skin. I love this stuff.

Old 11-17-2006, 11:09 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I really like Mineral Basics' bronzer called Perfect Tan. I got it on eBay with a set of other products and it was a good deal. It isn't shimmery, so even if you put on a lot, it looks natural. I got a very small pot of it, but it seems to last a good amount of time. You don't need to use a whole lot of it. It works great for lighter skin and I like to even layer it WITH blush to make me look more tan.

Besides that, I have used a lot of other bronzers that work really well, but I save the shimmery ones for summer.

Old 11-22-2006, 08:36 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

mommaoftwinsplus1 HB Usermommaoftwinsplus1 HB User

I also love cover girl powder bronzer....it's in a compact!! I have tried alot of brands and this one is the best by far! I am also fair skinned. I decided to quit tanning in salons once I hit 30. I am now concerned with wrinkles. I use Jergen's natural glow on my body after showering every night and then use the cover girl bronzer when applying makeup in the morning!

mommaoftwinsplus1

Closed Thread