It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2007, 06:56 AM   #1
(female)

bcostig HB User
Skimpy Eyelashes

Hi: When I was young I had beautiful long full eyelashes. Now that I'm in my 50s they are sparse and skimpy. Is there any supplement out there that will encourage them to grow fuller? Also, what mascaras do you recommend? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

eve40 HB User
Re: Skimpy Eyelashes

Use olive oil as an eye cream and watch them grow lush and long and thick.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2007, 06:20 AM   #3
(female)

tatiana26 HB User
Re: Skimpy Eyelashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcostig View Post
Hi: When I was young I had beautiful long full eyelashes. Now that I'm in my 50s they are sparse and skimpy. Is there any supplement out there that will encourage them to grow fuller? Also, what mascaras do you recommend? Thanks!

Hi there I have long beautiful lashes now like you used to and that is because i used to put baby oil or vaseline in them at night. It sounds weird but it did worked. When i do my makeup i only do my eyes so i am very particular about mascaras and eyeshadows so i tried a lot of mascaras if not all of them and believe it or not i have been using for 3 years now a cover girl mascara that works wonders for me. It is called super thick lash and it is the red one. Now let me give you a little tip, i dont know if you curl your eyelashes before putting mascara on them a lot of people make the mistake of curling them after they applied the mascara so they look sparse and with grumps, but what i do is i take a tea spoon and curl them with it you put the spoon on top of your eyelashes and then with your fat finger hold the spoon and your eyelashes and move your index towards the palm of your hand. It is very complicated to understand like this but is does work. I dont have a lot of eyelashes but doing this and using the mascara they look full and beautiful, even a lot of people think i have fake lashes. hope it helps...

Closed Thread