It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2007, 07:48 PM   #1
(female)

Katy5 HB User
Best push up/padded bra for small chest?

I'm small chested 34B everywhere other than VS (32B) and I can never find a good padded/push up bra. If I've got a form fitting t-shirt or something on then it looks OK, but if I have to wear a dress or something that isn't clingy I look flat flat flat.

So any suggestions to make me feel like I've actually got a chest for once!

Thanks!

The following user gives a hug of support to Katy5:
leahlyn (05-10-2011)
Old 03-15-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mommaoftwinsplus1 HB Usermommaoftwinsplus1 HB User
Re: Best push u[/padded bra for small chest?

well I will tell you that after nursing my twins for a year, my boobs really flattened out. I had to find something to help without surgery. I came across "a water bra" at walmart. They are cheap, but they are awesome. I bought a new one there about a month ago, so I am sure they still carry them. The straps are even "pretty". Hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2007, 01:12 AM   #3
(female)

islander81 HB User
Re: Best push u[/padded bra for small chest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy5 View Post
I'm small chested 34B everywhere other than VS (32B) and I can never find a good padded/push up bra. If I've got a form fitting t-shirt or something on then it looks OK, but if I have to wear a dress or something that isn't clingy I look flat flat flat.

So any suggestions to make me feel like I've actually got a chest for once!

Thanks!
the VERY SEXY convertible bra by victoria secret. padded push up. it has gel inserts AND silicone on the outside. no telltale "pushup" bumps and feels natural. bumps up my A's to large B's easily. Ppl asked me if i had a boob job. anyway a bunch of my friends and i use this. good luck.

Old 03-17-2007, 08:10 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jozi209 HB User
Re: Best push up/padded bra for small chest?

I tried that VS bra, didn't look good on me, or do much for me, although it works for my bf.

i LOVE the Triumph click bra (clicks in the front to boost cleavage). it has inserts but the slits where you put the inserts are open so you can add more if you want. i had (by mistake) bought one that was a size smaller (i think rib cage size, not cup size) and it looked awesome! i also have regular ones though. they're $50 each, but well worth it!

Old 03-17-2007, 09:22 AM   #5
(female)

Danielle05 HB User

Where are you able to buy the Triumph click bra??

Old 03-17-2007, 09:45 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I was also going to recommend the VS convertible bra.. my friend and I bought it and it gives you amazing cleavage. It has removable gel pad things in there. I also like the regular Very Sexy push up bras. Fredericks also has some bras that have a push up pad inside. Sometimes if I buy a bra a little bit smaller, it pushes up more. It's definitely more about the FIT, not the type of bra, or at least in my case. I have tried some water bras that didn't fit me right so they did NOTHING, but the Very Sexy bras fit me perfectly, therefore they do more for me!

Old 03-17-2007, 12:43 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

jozi209 HB User

I buy the triumph in canada so i am not sure where to get it in the states. i would either check out their websitew for retailers or call local department stores. i get it in a regular department store.

one prob though-i have had my boobs look so big/perfect in it that i actually don't wear it to the bar if i am really trying to meet someone-can u imagine f u bring someone home or if there is a date planned for the future if things go far and takes off your bra and does not find what he expects....humiliating!

but if i just wanna get a lot of attention i'll wear it with all the tricks...if i still want to look normal i won't do all three clicks and maybe not use so much padding. its still a great fitting bra that way (for my breasts anyway).

Old 03-20-2007, 11:41 AM   #8
(female)

KyWildOne HB User

Oh by all means the VS Push up bra is the bomb! Now, I fell so deeply in love with them 5 years ago when they first came out I bought one in almost each color and two of white and black and nude. Now, I have been in the stores, and can say they are not the same original very sexy bra that came out, so dig deeper when first looking.

These bras have padding on the bottom and on the sides to bring the "girls" in, up and together.

They have several versions of them out now, and it has been hard to find the original ones.

I bought two of the strapless, and probably should have gotten a different size, there is something different about those too.

Everyone thought I had implants done. I was so false advertising! ha

Old 03-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

twiceblessed HB User
Thumbs up Re: Best push up/padded bra for small chest?

I think this is a hard one to "recommend" to someone because everyone's body is shaped so differently. I for example HATE the way the above mentioned bras make my chest look - bumpy, like I'm rolling out of the bra, and even worse - like I'm wearing a push-up!

The only one I like is VS Body By Victoria Padded Demi. It is not "sold" persay as a "push-up" but the description notes that it adds a cup size. It's comfortable, and I haven't been wearing anything else since It came out like 6 or more years ago!!!!

Old 03-20-2007, 03:44 PM   #10
(female)

Katy5 HB User

Thanks so much for all the replies!! I think I'll check out Victoria's Secret tomorrow and I'll also look into the Triumph bra mentioned.

Edit: I'm looking at their website and they have quite a few Very Sexy convertable bras listed. The one I see the most is the Very Sexy Infinity Edge. Is that the one you guys are talking about?

Last edited by Katy5; 03-20-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:12 AM   #11
(female)

maddyy-xoo HB User

Where did you get the triumph bra in canada?
because i live in canada :P

Old 03-24-2007, 10:04 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy5 View Post
Thanks so much for all the replies!! I think I'll check out Victoria's Secret tomorrow and I'll also look into the Triumph bra mentioned.

Edit: I'm looking at their website and they have quite a few Very Sexy convertable bras listed. The one I see the most is the Very Sexy Infinity Edge. Is that the one you guys are talking about?
I really like the Infinity Edge! The convertible Very Sexy bra I have is from right before they came out with the Infinity Edge. The Infinity Edge is nice b/c the straps adjust more than the older ones. I have two of the convertible ones. There is a strapless one that comes with different straps, and there is one that is meant to wear with straps but comes with clear straps. I think the one with the clear straps makes you look bigger. My strapless one makes me look about the same even with the gel pads inside.

Old 03-24-2007, 01:01 PM   #13
(female)

Katy5 HB User

Ok I'm answering my own question, because I just bought the Secret Embrace push-up bra from Victoria's Secret. Oh my gosh, when they mean push up they REALLY mean it!! It's super comfortable and it's the best push up I've seen on me. I highly suggest it!!

Closed Thread