It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

opple HB Useropple HB User
How can I lift the lower 3rd of my face--jowls starting

I looked at myself in the beauty salon's mirror and noticed this today. I am worried about getting the sunken cheek-jowly look. Is there anything you can do to fight this? All I know is: facial exercise where you pretend you are chewing vigorously or some weight loss. But I am not really overweight.

I don't want a face lift yet. I don't have $7 grand to spend on that just now so I am wondering what else I can do to support the two sides of my face just below my mouth, if anything.

Last edited by opple; 03-13-2007 at 08:46 PM.

Old 03-14-2007, 05:36 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

ICC HB UserICC HB UserICC HB User
Re: How can I lift the lower 3rd of my face--jowls starting

Hi dapple --- I am not over weight either but since turning 50 have noticed the area right under my chin looks terrrible. I have done the facial expercises and used all sorts of creams soley for the neck and have gotten no where. Have no wrinkles so my skin lookds ten years younger all but this thing under my chin. I have done a search on saggy neck skin, double chins and have come up with a few products but haven't wanted to spend anymore $$$$ on something that may not work. Hopefully someone else will come along with a "miracle" product.

ICC

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2007, 01:15 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

eve40 HB User

Some laser machines, like F.A.C.E.S. and ActiveFX will give you some skin tightening, about 33 to 66%, as well as reduce light to moderate wrinkles.
Mesothearpy, formulated to tighten skin, will work as well, but first it is very painful and will cause serious swelling before it tightens.

Last edited by eve40; 03-14-2007 at 01:18 PM.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

opple HB Useropple HB User

Well, I admit, I haven't been exercising as much and I think it shows all over on me. I got sick and couldn't keep up with it. But it's not just your body that shows inactivity and laying around, I think it definitely shows on the face, skin tone all over and definintely in facial color. I've gotten kinda pekid.

I sometimes wish there was something else you could do to reap all the benefits of exercise but actually, there just is no sub. And done at home, it's as free as air. Although those laser methods do interest me.

Thanks.

Closed Thread