It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2007, 05:15 AM   #1
(male)

jamesinUK HB User
advice with first time waxing back / neck hair waxing for male

Hi, until recently ive never bothered trimming / waxing my back hair, although my neck usual gets done when i get my hair cut, although doesn't take that long to start showing there again.

I have bought myself waxing strips and wax, i am ok about my back part thats stright forward but am i ok waxing my neck and where should i take it from, is where the barber has shaped my hairf at the back ok, or do i need lower, same also applies for just around the side of the neck above the shoulders.

thanks

james

Old 04-23-2007, 10:54 AM   #2
(male)

jamesinUK HB User
Re: advice with first time waxing back / neck hair waxing for male

hi, i will have somone to help me, i just wasnt sure if am supposed to use the wax strips on the kneck, and if so how can i control how much and where it takes hair from, is there a easy way to do this?

james

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-11-2007, 08:19 PM   #3
(female)

saytheya HB User
Re: advice with first time waxing back / neck hair waxing for male

it'd probably be easier and slightly less painful if you went to a salon to have it done. they usually know how to make it quick and as painless as possible, which is always a plus. store bought waxes don't always work as well as the ones professionals use either.

Closed Thread