It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2007, 10:11 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Concealer to go with Mineral Makeup

What kinds of concealers would you all recommend to go along with mineral makeup? I'm currently using Bare Minerals but have little acne spots I'd like to cover a little bit better. I'm going to try out the concealer I have tomorrow morning (it's from Victorias Secret's new makeup line) and test it out. I know you can use the BE concealer brush to apply the foundation powder to spots, but it takes me a long time to do this... definitely not quick and easy like people describe the Bare Minerals! I just want a quick concealer I can dab on before putting on the powder.

Let me know if any of you have any opinions on this!

Old 05-30-2007, 11:43 AM   #2
(female)

foxysoxy804 HB User
Re: Concealer to go with Mineral Makeup

Try Dermablend. You can get it at Ulta or most mall department stores. It works wonderfully!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2007, 07:27 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

caliente HB User

i dont use mineral makeup so i dont know how well it would work with it, but my favorite concealer is Physicians Formula ConcealRx. it covers everything beautifully and blends right in. makes my face look flawless.

Old 05-30-2007, 08:04 PM   #4
(female)

MikkiesMum HB User

Hi I use Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup and they have a concealer called Disappear camouflage cream, its really good. Good Luck

Last edited by moderator2; 05-31-2007 at 04:53 AM. Reason: posted commercial website

Old 05-31-2007, 01:30 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Thanks for the replies! I will have to look into those products. I used my Victorias Secret concealer and it actually makes my mineral makeup look a lot better. I put a tiny dot under each eye and put it on any spots and it really helps out. I will try out a new product when I run out. Thanks!

Old 06-09-2007, 07:34 PM   #6
(female)

jamillah70 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tUrRrRa View Post
Thanks for the replies! I will have to look into those products. I used my Victorias Secret concealer and it actually makes my mineral makeup look a lot better. I put a tiny dot under each eye and put it on any spots and it really helps out. I will try out a new product when I run out. Thanks!

I USE MALLY'S AND SHEERCOVER'S CONCEALER
IT ALL UP TO YOU....IT'S UP TO YOU AND THE COVERAGE YOU NEED OK...

Old 06-10-2007, 07:10 PM   #7
(female)

brown.eyed.girl HB User

I just mix some of my minerals into a tiny bit of my moisturizer and it makes a great concealer.

Closed Thread