It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2007, 06:50 AM   #1
(male)

prohomeless HB User
Wart Mole Vanish

Has anyone tried using the product Wart Mole Vanish on moles? Anyone had a good experience and been able to remove a mole, or has anyone had a bad experience?

Last edited by prohomeless; 09-11-2007 at 06:51 AM.

Old 09-20-2007, 10:00 AM   #2
(male)

unrivaled1 HB User
Re: Wart Mole Vanish

hi, i used the product to remove 2 plantar warts and 1 mole on my arm. the dermatologist tried cutting and freezing the warts off but they just ended up growing back. i havnt had any return after using the wart mole vanish cream. i did 2 treatments, one after another until i was really sure they were gone!! the mole on my arm is gone completely without even a trace that it was there. it was pink for a couple weeks in that area, but it cleared up soon after. then i used the rest to remove some warts on my wife's sister's leg that spread somehow from shaving. i havnt seen any grow back on her.

from my experience, id say wart mole vanish is an awesome product. in fact, i found your question here because i just got online to buy some more and this came up in the search so i couldnt help but put in my 2 cents. anyway, good luck with your mole, i hope me sharing my experience helped u.

Last edited by unrivaled1; 09-20-2007 at 10:03 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2007, 12:34 AM   #3
(female)

worrydoll HB User

That's excellent I have some moles on my back that I have had ever since I was seven I am twenty two and still haven't had them cut out but this is a much better option thanks very much for posting this topic!

Old 10-17-2007, 07:16 PM   #4
(female)

fairygoddess HB User
The easiest and safest way to remove moles.

Imagine the ugliest, porous, raised mole that looks an awful lot like a black fly landed on your nostril... and died. That's what my mole looked like and it had bothered me for YEARS!!! As a print model, imperfections such as a witch's mole deters photographers from working with you. Airbrushing every picture costs time and money. It started out small, then it got bigger every year. Makeup couldn't hide it!
For my New Year's Resolution, I promised to do something about it. The dermatologist estimated a down-time that was just not acceptable. Out of desperation, I ordered Wart & Mole Vanish. I guess I was so giddy, I sanded the mole too hard. OUCH! But it helped the cream penetrate. I anticipated more pain, but it was only a slight sting. The first day, it looked scary! (I highly recommend placing yourself under house arrest for the first 2 days if you're treating a large mole on your face.) On the 3rd day, the scab shrank. By the first week, the scab was lose and fell off while I was washing my face. I was able to attend an award ceremony 8 days after initiating treatment with only a miniscule mark to cover up!!!!!
I wouldn't have trusted my face with any other product. If I see any woman with an ugly mole, I'll pin her down and apply Wart Mole Vanish! She'll thank me later!

Old 10-18-2007, 07:22 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

EDC_Light HB User

Quite understandable, Mod2. My apologies.

I am a bit curious as to whether this stuff actually works. After a bit of thinking, I find it a bit odd that the original post and both testimonials are from very new users. I'm not accusing anyone, by any means. However, I'd like to hear from others as to the validity of this product. Has anyone done any research on it to see if it is legit?

Old 10-25-2007, 07:49 AM   #6
(female)

fairygoddess HB User

I have to admit I didn't really think it would work at first and I thought it was a load of rubbish. I of most people would say that I am one of the most skeptical people alive. To all the skeptics out there: use this Natural Product, it really works!! I highly recommend it... especially if you're a do-it-yourselfer on health care

Old 10-25-2007, 08:17 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

EDC_Light HB User

I appreciate your response, and I REALLY don't mean to be offensive, especially to a new user. . . . [by the way, welcome ], . . . . but when I went to the site, the price was fairly steep and I have become distrustful of people. I'm not saying that anyone on this thread has done this, but I can see how a company would create a user name to ask a question about the product, then create others to "give testimony" of it's use, in order to drum up business.

Now, I really am not trying to offend you, as you may be very sincere in that you tried the product and it worked for you. However, I was wondering if any of the long term people on this board have tried it, or have done research on it to study it's claim.

***Moderators, I really do have a concern as per this product, but if you deem this post to be inappropriate, feel free to let me know. I would just like to get opinions on a product and it's claims before spending money on it. I've spent money on claims, that didn't come true, in the past and don't want to waste any more money.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:36 PM   #8
(female)

anxiety27 HB User

My mom knows someone who used it on a facial mole and it removed it nicely. I also read that baking soda and castor oil will remove moles as well, but not as fast as this product.
I wish there was a magic pill that would wipe these suckers off the planet.. I have so many of them, I hate them sooooooo much!

Closed Thread