It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
(female)

nathan02 HB User
Best Deodorant for Wetness?

Best Deodorant for Wetness

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #2
(female)

lagirlkelly HB User
Re: Best Deodorant for Wetness?

If you have problems with excessive sweating there are several options for you. Secret and Degree have both recently released a "Clinical" version of their deodorants (I've only tried the Secret and really like it). There is also a product called Certain-Dri, however, I don't recommend this one because but it broke out my underarms (red, itchy bumps).

Kelly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2007, 02:14 PM   #3
(female)

Texanne HB User

Remember whatever you do that you must get ANTIPERSPIRANT for wetness. Deodorant does not control sweating! I recommend Mitchum roll-on. I tried the Certain Dri and found that it burned my underarms; you are supposed to put it on at night, before bedtime, not after showering and shaving, which was a problem for me to remember. Mitchum is mild feeling but works wonderfully (has a higher percentage of active ingredient than most: 20&#37. Some people don't think that the use of aluminum products in anti-perspirants are safe, but I can't stand to have sweaty pits!

Last edited by Texanne; 11-06-2007 at 04:04 PM.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #4
(female)

always smiling HB User

I agree, Certain Dri is the best for wetness. You have to be careful with it at first, not to use too much. It made my underarms burn a little at first.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User

It depends on the type of Antiperspirant/deodorant your body will respond to. There are several brands with different active ingredients and not all work for everyone. For instance Ban and some others have Aluminum Clorohydrate so you will have to try different types to decide what works for you. There are some people that all types work. Then of course you will then have to decide if your body responds to the roll-ons, sprays, gels and so forth. good luck. There isn't just one size fits all.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #6
(female)

MsAld HB User

I agree, Mitchum has been the best for me, and I've tried a lot... Mitchum is not as commercial as most other brands, so it's better quality I think. They have "active sport" and the "sensitive" is equally as efffective.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:29 AM   #7
(female)

Andi9879 HB User
Smile Re: Best Deodorant for Wetness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan02 View Post
Best Deodorant for Wetness
Look for anything [especially by Degree or Secret] that has "Clinical" in the title. With any product, however, make sure "Antiperspirant" is in the title.

Closed Thread