It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2007, 03:39 AM   #1
(female)

21cindy HB User
what home made product can i use to make my boobs bigger?

what home made product can i use to make my boobs bigger?

Old 11-30-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: what home made product can i use to make my boobs bigger?

There are no "miracle" products that will make your breasts grow. The only way I know that works for some ladies is going on birth control. I know a few people who went up a cup size from the pill.

Other than that, invest in a great bra. I used to buy cheaper bras, but to me it's worth spending $40 or so on a good bra if it really fits good and makes you feel confident. I mean, who feels sexy in an old granny bra that does not fit well? My favorites are push up bras with a little bit of gel padding in it.. it lifts and gives a great look and maximizes what you have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2007, 02:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

Cindy -

There are various herbs that you could take that will do this, namely: saw palmetto (extract), fenugreek, and wild yam (taken concurrently). You can buy them at the local health/vitamin store. If you search through some old threads on this board, you might still find some info about them. Anyway, from personal experience, they do increase your bust size, but it's only temporary, when you quit taking them they shrink back down, the same goes for birth control. I didn't suffer any adverse effects from the herbs, however, I can't say the same about birth control. I took it for its intended purpose: pregnancy prevention. Take my advice and only go on birth control if you clearly need to be on it, not just to make your boobs bigger. There's too many other side effects you can get from them that are really nasty. Honestly, and you might not want to hear this, but probably the best and most permanent way to increase your breast size is to gain weight.

Last edited by kittywitty; 11-30-2007 at 02:29 PM.

Old 12-03-2007, 09:31 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Kittywitty, about how much do these herbs make your chest grow? Sounds interesting even if it's only temporary.

I have been so lucky on the pill.. I have heard of ladies like you who say they had bad side effects. I went on it originally for irregular and periods and getting very sick during that time. I don't get any cramps at all now and enjoy regular periods with no bad side effects at all. It also helped with my oily skin and now it's much more manageable. I agree that I would not go on the pill JUST to try to make my chest larger b/c that does not even happen with all women! It's just a chance and happens with quite a few of them. I think I will stay on the same pill and not try anything new that comes out!

Old 12-03-2007, 11:27 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

I went up probably a cup size from the herbs, then went down a little after I quit taking them. In other words, I started at 36B, went to up 38C, then back down a little to 36C. Keep in mind, though, I did gain a little weight (maybe 10 lbs?) while taking them. Saw palmetto (the main herb of the three) increases the appetite. In my case, though, it was a much needed weight gain. It also has estrogen-like properties, and from everything I've read, shouldn't be taken with birth control as it might affect the effectiveness of them. I'm not sure about the wild yam or the fenugreek, though, but I think that the same would hold true for them since they also affect hormones. I wasn't on the pill when I took them.

You're lucky the pill doesn't affect you badly. I'm sensitive to every medication under the sun (not just bc), what can I say, I'm a human guinea pig. Even if the side effect is listed under 'rare' it'll probably happen to me. My chest did get bigger on Ovcon-35 (from a C to a D), though, but unfortunately, I suffered depression on it as well. It sucked because that was the only bad side effect I had on that pill. Then I found out some time after going off of it that the pill depletes B vitamins, and that if I took a B complex vitamin at the time, I probably would have felt better. Of course, the doctors won't tell you this. They would rather just keep switching your pills around so that they can keep making money off you and get their kickbacks from the drug companies. I don't blame you for not wanting to try some of the new pills. I personally think the older ones are best. I've read some real horror stories about some of the new ones over on the Birth Control board. Even though I'm not on the pill anymore, I still lurk and post on it to help other women to hopefully not suffer the same fate I did on the pill. I was on various brands for a good 10 years.

Last edited by kittywitty; 12-03-2007 at 11:34 AM.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:29 PM   #6
(female)

blancanieve HB User

tUrRrRa, what pill are you on?

Old 12-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

hollandlop HB User

get a breast implant

hahaha

Old 12-21-2007, 09:59 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

don'tlikecold HB User

You can do strength training in the area to increase the size of the muscle. This will make your breasts appear larger and definitely more perky.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #9
(female)

luvmakeup1000 HB User

Buy the very sexy bra at victoria's secret, it makes me an extra size larger. Try on 2 sizes. I am a 36b but tried on both sizes 36b and 36c and the 36c made me even bigger, it's worked wonders. Everyone thinks I got my boobs done. Best thing is you can go to the store and try it on for free and see if it works out for you.

Closed Thread