It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2008, 07:11 AM   #1
(male)

MissLeonii HB User
does tinted moisturizer cover moles

my mole is on my face it is pretty big im not alowed to wear makeup to school but it wrecks my self confidence i think im going to have it removed despite the painful lemon juice procedure but i think lemon juice being injected into your face is less painful than the bullying i get..so in the meantime could i get away with nivea visage young tinted moisturiser.thanx

Old 01-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: does tinted moisturizer cover moles

No, tinted moisturizer will unfortunately not cover a mole unless it's a very thick tinted moisturizer. Usually I can't even get that stuff to cover a pimple! It's mostly used to just even out your skin tone. To cover up a mole, you really need a heavy duty concealer, but if the mole isn't flat, it will still show a little bump where it is. Do you think you could get away with a little dot of concealer? I don't know how they would tell since it isn't like a whole face of makeup or anything too obvious. Different brands make stick concealers, which would probably work best for this. Just dab on a tiny bit on the mole to help cover up the color. Sometimes it's tricky to find the perfect shade of concealer though!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread