It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2008, 03:22 AM   #1
(female)

texan1771 HB User
Exclamation Dry Cracked Cuticles

I dont really bite my fingernails,I tear them...thats not the problem all I want is to heal my dry sore peeling cuticles,I trim them and I suffer from bleeding hangnail all in result of the dry cuticles...What do I need to do to heal them? Any good products? Ive tried 100% shea butter paste like,hoof cuticle oil parrafin wax Ive tried all the top stuff,maybe someone out there,can elp?

Also my hands are dry to any good hand creams,that arent greasy that actually absorb in the skin..Please my cuticles are killing me....

Old 07-23-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Dry Cracked Cuticles

What helps me is to keep Sally Hansen's nail and cuticle cream (it's in an orange tube) with me in my purse and reapply often! I think I have the 18 hour one or something like that. Now, it definitely doesn't last 18 hours and I reapply it throughout the day (especially after washing your hands!). It really shines up my nails and helps my cuticles. I pick at my cuticles often and it's a bad habit of mine. I also use a nail clipper to very careful trim away any loose part of the cuticle hanging off. I know they say not to cut them, but better than them ripping off and bleeding.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2008, 02:53 PM   #3
(female)

texan1771 HB User

Yup you do what i do,I am CONSTANTLY chewing pulling cutting them!!! Until they bleed If only I could stop!!!!

Old 07-23-2008, 09:58 PM   #4
(female)

texan1771 HB User

Thanks Bunny!!!! I will try it right away!!! I will post after I get it and try it You made me a happy camper today!!! Ginger

Old 07-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #5
(female)

bunny444 HB User

Good Luck Ginger, I just know it will help. I never believe people because they are always trying to sell something. I've got nothing to sell. I'm thrilled to be able to give someone some really good advice. This, I know, works.
I got in trouble with the board for posting an online retailer. Did not know this. Just became a member 2 days ago. Still don't know the ropes. Been too engrossed with my health issues right now. They didnt post my post! I guess that's why you didn't see it the first time. Well, I will know better. I will read up the terms more carefully. Smiles...Bunny

Closed Thread