It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2008, 08:05 AM   #1
(female)

Erikka HB User
Exclamation Best trick for dark circles ever!

I'm 26 and i have the worst dark circles and it really bothers me. So i did some research online and came across the best trick i ever found! I wanted to share it with anyone else that feels self conscience like me about it. OK so here it is:
1.Start by moisterizing under your eye area also on your whole face if your going to be applying foundation.

2. Apply your foundation.

3. OK here is the weird part dab orange lip stick on your dark circles dont rub just dab. You can also try pink lipstick it depends on the color of your circles You can try both colors to see what works best for you. MAKE SURE ITS A MATTE LIPSTICK NOT A SHIMMERY ONE! Some people also have said they do it with eye shadow (i guess you would mix it with moisterizer first)

4. After the lipstick is on you circles dab concelor that matches your skin tone on top of the lipstick. Pat it on.

4. Next sweep translusent loose powder over the eye area to set it.

P.s This trick works by canceling out the bluish, purple or brownish color of your dark circles.

I really hope this works for you! Good luck and i would love to hear your opinions on it!!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
(female)

jimmielegs HB User
Re: Best trick for dark circles ever!

This makes sense; thanks for the tip. It's an inexpensive version of the pricey Lancombe product in a compact that has three concealer colors plus a foundation color (that, btw, rarely matches anyone's real skin tone).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2008, 06:42 AM   #3
(female)

Texanne HB User

Yes, thanks. Estee Lauder had a product that was supposed to do the same thing, but I'm sure it was $30+...I'm sure I've got some old orange-y lipstick somewhere...

Old 08-16-2008, 04:39 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

drs HB Userdrs HB Userdrs HB Userdrs HB User

I have been doing this and it does work, I've always had a few areas beneath the eyes that are bruised looking, not the whole under eye though. I think it's partly to do with thin skin. Thanks for the tip!

Old 08-18-2008, 03:40 AM   #5
(female)

Erikka HB User

Im glad to help! I have also been using Avons Rejuvenate 24 hour moisturizer and im seeing a big difference in my under eye area it has a day cream and night cream in the one bottle. Im finally starting to look like a normal person rather then a boxer lol. Also for anyone having a hard time finding orange lipstick there is one by revlon orange flip # 710

Last edited by Erikka; 08-18-2008 at 06:07 AM.

Closed Thread