It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
(female)

falu87 HB User
best deodorant for wetness

which deodorent is really best for women , because i sweat a lot ...

<Edited: Some readers need to translate from other languages, so please use whole words, not chat or text message letters, such as U for you, wat for what, cos for because, R for are, etc.>

Old 03-10-2009, 09:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: best deodorant for wetness

Give Secret Clinical Strength a try. This deodorant is stronger than others and should really help with wetness.

I use a roll-in deodorant (Dove or Suave, either works about the same for me) because I prefer it to a stick. It works fine for me, but I do apply it about three times a day. I know people who only put on deodorant once a day and then complain that it isn't working for them. I use it often because I live in an area where it gets very hot and I work out often.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2009, 11:54 PM   #3
(female)

ArtyTart17 HB User

Hi, a deodorant merely covers the odour of perspiration. What you need is an antiperspirant. The label of the product will read antiperspirant/deodorant. I recommend roll-on, as sprays can contain flurocarbons not good for the ozone and I find sticks don't work as well applied to damp skin. I hope this information is helpful.

best regards,

Tanya

Old 03-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Oops, yes, the ones I mentioned are anti-perspirant. I think MOST products are. I don't see too many products that only take care of odor.

I also think that the roll-ons are a plus for sensitive skin, especially after shaving the underarms. My roll-ons usually last a while too and the one I buy is only $2.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
(female)

zanna06 HB User

I totally understand. Im like a guy when it comes to sweating lol
I work out and am very active like 90% of the time so I have to have an amazing deodorant. I use Secret Flawless, the invisible solid because I cannot stand the gel
I've tried everything from Dove Clinical Strength to guys' deodorant, and Secret is by far the strongest and best. Good luck

Closed Thread